Reborn - Kota/Inoru x Yasu (Pt. 3)

2nd ENDING

Yasu's POV

My cheeks heat up from the bottom. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

She laughs and pulls me up. "I asked if you were okay."

"Y-yes, I am." I stutter.

That was embarrassing! I hate being clumsy in front of people and making mistakes.

"Let's go. I'll hold that. Where's your room?" She asks, grabbing her bag from my grip.

"Right." I chuckle nervously. "Follow me."

I lead her down the hall, past the bedroom and into my room. My room was pretty big.

"Wow," She exclaims, dropping her bag. "You're room is so neat and big! I wish I had this room.."

"Are you serious?" I roll my eyes jokingly. "Your dad is superduperrich! I know you have a bigger room than mine. I've been there!"

She laughs. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. But I guess my dad can be rich. He's part of the biggest company here, yeah?"

I nod. Douma-sama's main job is working in the Kimetsu company. Yes, it is related to the school. It's one of the biggest companies in Japan. 

Ding dong!

"Ooh!" I clap. "The Kamado's!"

I run out of my room, dash down the hallway and practically slide down the stairs.

When I reach the door, I fling it open so hard that the door makes a loud "BANG"!

The Kamado siblings just stare at me, startled. "..hey-"

"HEY!! COME INSIDE!!" I squeal, dragging them in.

"WHAT WAS THAT NOISE!!" Inosuke comes into view, looking around with confusion in his eyes.

"It's just Yasu being an over reactor." Kota chimes in, sighing.

"Thank you for inviting us!" Tanjiro smiles and places down his bag gently. 

"Ye! Thuku! (Yes! Thank you!)" Nezuko says with her usual bread in her mouth, chewing on it.

"She didn't get to eat because she was in such a rush. Too excited to fill her belly." Tanjiro explains, chuckling.

"Oh, and wasn't Zenitsu going to come?" Kota asks, rubbing the back of her neck.

"He is, he just said he was going to be a little late." I shrug, and turn to Tanjiro. "Don't worry, Tanj. You know how my dad is when it comes to Zenitsu." I reassure the red-haired boy who looks like he's about to go murder someone.

He relaxes. "Thanks. I needed that reminder."

"Oh," I hear a soft yawn. "Your friends are here already?"

Dad comes out of his room in his casual clothes. He ties his hair up into a ponytail.

"Hello, Mr. Tsugikuni!" Everyone says, bowing.

"Nice to see you guys. Oh, let me carry that for you, Kamado's." He says, rushing to carry Tanjiro's bag. "Yasu, please take Nezuko's bag and put it in your room."

"You don't have to.." Tanjiro says worriedly, but follows my dad into the basement.

"Alright!" I say, lifting up Nezuko's bag.

I start walking up the stairs when I hear a small snicker behind me. I glance over my shoulders.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask, frowning at Kota.