T w e n t y - t w o

Yasu's POV

Douma turns around to examine Kota's wounded arm. He touches it, and Kota winces at the pain. He doesn't seem very happy.

"D-douma-san!" Uppermoon six, Gyutaro, stutters.

Oh man, I chuckle. He's dead.

"You poisoned Kota~?" He asks, bits of iciness in his tone.

The uppermoon six nods slowly. 

"Now that can't be acceptable, can it? My poor baby can't die because of your blood demon art~! It's either you fix her or meet your death! The choice is up to you." He smiles.

Niiiiiice.

The battle continuous as Gyutaro struggles to make a decision.

Douma notices this. "Now now, Gyutaro. Don't waste too much of my time~!"

"B-but Douma-san, you have to understand- can I just go help my sister out for a moment-?" Gyutaro begs.

Douma sighs. "Just for a little while is okay, I guess!"

After hearing his permission, Gyutaro runs to go help Daki, the other uppermoon six.

Douma and Kota seems to be having a father-daughter time. It's still strange to look at.

Then Kota seems to be asking something that made Douma laugh. Kota dashes into the battle to help behead the demons.

I jump up to the roof that's behind Douma. He glances back and spots me.

"This should keep you entertained, too!" He giggles and turns back to the battle. 

I focus back to the battle also. Oh wait, Agatsuma-kun woke up.

"UAHHHH!!!!" He screams, making my heart jump. "UPPERMOON TWO, UPPERMOON TWO!!! I TOLD YOU WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!" He clings onto Kamado-kun.

Ohhhh boy.

"Uppermoon two?" Kamado-kun frowns, turning my direction. He spots Douma, and his eyes widen. 

"Why, these kids are very strong!!" Uppermoon two laughs. Is this really the time to compliment? 

I see Uzui-san in critical condition. I want to help him... but I just- I just can't. This is their battle. Not mine. Maybe I'll help when things get worse.

"Uzui-san!" Agatuma-kun shouts, running towards the injured pillar. Kamado-kun follows. 

Gyutaro comes back to Douma. 

"Now," Douma starts, smiling like a hollow doll. "Get this poison of yours out of my dear Kota, Gyutaro~!"

"About that-.." Gyutaro mutters, shaking. "I cant really take the poison out of her, Douma-san."

He really shouldn't have said that. 

"Huh? You can't? Shouldn't you be able to control your own blood demon art~?" Douma asks the trembling uppermoon six.

"Thank you for understanding, Douma-san." Gyutaro mumbles, his eyes trailing over to Kota.

I don't think it's over yet. Poor demon. He's about to face his death.

"I understood. Now you understand you have to die, right?" Douma smiles, lowering his head.

"Wait what-" The uppermoon six stutters, but in a blink there's blood splashed on the floor. I cringe.

Gyutaro's head is not rolling on the floor. I gag. That is... very disturbing. Why did I become a slayer again?

Kamado-kun takes this chance to behead the crybaby, Daki. 

After that, him and Agatsuma-kun supports Uzui-san and walks over to where Douma is cleaning his fan.

"You helped us," Kamado-kun speaks up.

"I suppose so," Uppermoon two replies, not taking his eyes off of his fan.

"Aren't you going to eat us?"

"I won't eat you guys," Douma replies, snap shutting his fans.

This gets Kamado-kun's attention. "You don't eat people? Are you a good demon like Nezuko?"

I smack my head. He's too gullible! 

Douma chuckles, leaning to to Kamado-kun's eye level. "Don't get too excited, little boy~! I never said I don't eat humans."

Kamado-kun raises his guards. "Then what do you mean?"

"I only eat beautiful ladies. I don't eat boys like you." He replies, smiling.

Wait. Was he just insulting me? My ugliness kept him from devouring me?? Wow. Ways to insult me.

Kamado-kun gasps, and pulls Kota towards him. Oop!

"Don't lay a finger on Kota, you filthy demon." He glares, holding out his sword.

Douma bursts out laughing. "You don't have to worry about that, boy~! Also a question. Who is this Nezuko you're talking about? She's also a demon, but don't eat humans? It's quite interesting..."

Kamado-kun keeps silent.

Like it was on cue, Nezuko comes crawling out of her box.

"That's Nezuko?" Douma gasps. "What a pretty young lady she is~! No wonder why you carry her around in that box all the time. She looks precious!"

Kota shoots a glare to Douma. He seals his mouth shut.

"Are you going to go?" Kamado-kun asks, his brows furrowed. "If you aren't going to go, don't take another step towards us. If you do, I won't hesitate to kill you."

"Threatening~! I like it!" Douma grins, and walks away. He's one special demon.

I keep my eyes on the uppermoon, not wanting him to harm the slayers. He just walks over to a corner, takes a seat and brings out his fans. What is he going to do?

With one swing, a chilly wind comes blowing against my face. He's blood demon art. He's created clone versions of himself.

I tilt my head. He looks somewhat lonely.

I feel some butterflies tickling my nose. Oh.

Kocho-san is here.

What is she going to do if she sees Douma?

I look down to see Kota playing with Douma's figures. Some butterflies eventually come near her too. She realizes right away and freezes.

I sigh, turning my focus to the approaching figure.

"Moshi moshi!"