T w e l v e

Yasu's POV

I blink. Am I supposed to slay him on my own or run away? Running away seems like the better choice right now.

"You-" He starts, turning around fully to face me. He looks surprised to see me. He's not the only one.

We stay silent for a minute. His lips form a thin line, then a small, evil-ish smile. He grabs my wrist. "Found you, sweetie! Do you know how worried I was? Come on, mom is waiting for you at home."

He starts dragging me, and my brain stops working for a moment. Is this guy seriously dragging me to (possibly) my death? While pretending to be my 'dad'? I would rather die in a hole than be his kid!

"Let me go!" I shout, struggling to get free. He just tightens his grip on my wrist making me close my mouth.

He turns into an alleyway and stops there. He lets me go and nudges me forward and I struggle to keep my balance due to his really hard push.

"I would love to kill you with my own hands, but I don't want to get my hands dirty with your blood." He says, then snaps his fingers. Three demons appear behind him. "Kill her. I don't care how you do it. Just kill her."

"Yes, Muzan-sama," They all say at the same time. They all look disgusting.

"Okay," I scoff, unleashing my sword. "First you pretend to be my dad, which is very disgusting, holding my precious wrists with your nasty demon hands, and the next thing I know is you trying to kill me. How kind of you, Kibutsuji."

He just looks at me then snaps his fingers again, disappearing into thin air. What a coward. Too scared to face me on his own! That's right! Coward!

I grunt and position myself. The demons looks at me and smile.

"He will be so impressed when we kill her! I hope I can become one of the tweleve kizuki's..." One girl demon says, biting her nails. "I will finally be able to pleasure him~"

I gag. "Ew, you're gross. I'm killing you first, little simp."

I charge towards the demon, swiftly moving my blade over her neck, using my Moon breathing. I make sure to not give it any time to think or react. It slices right through. 

"Ooh, that was satisfying." I giggle, landing softly beside the body which is now fading away.

The other two demon growls, charging at me. 

Blood demon art, Ghosts!

One demon shouts, making ghosts appear in front of my face. I punch through one of the ghosts and they fade away. What a weak blood demon art.

I guess it's mainly for distraction, because the ghosts are completely blocking my view. 

"YOUR GHOSTS ARE UGLY!" I scream, charging into the crowd of ghosts making them disappear. "THEY'RE HELLA UGLY!!!"

When I made all the ghosts disappear, I charge at the ghost demon once more. The other demon stops me by using their blood demon art.

Blood demon art, dolls.

Okay, so a bunch of cute, but evil dolls comes attacking me. They start biting my leg, my arm, everywhere. 

Okay, that's it. I grab one of the dolls climbing my stomach.

"Did you not learn manners? You don't bite people! You know what happens when you misbehave," I frown, grabbing the dolls body in my left hand, its head on the other. I spread my arms fast making the doll's head detach from its body.

All the dolls stop biting me and gasps. They all turn towards the demon with the doll blood demon art. 

"Leader! You made us attack this cruel creature!" One of the doll squeaks, and I scream. They have their own brains and everything? That's cool!