Reborn - Kota/Inoru x Yasu (Pt. 1)

2nd ENDING

<This will take place in the future, so like our timeline. The names will still be the same, though. Also, Yasu will me Yoriichi's kid who is the vice principal of the school.>

Requested by: Shadedawn

Hope you enjoy!

Yasu's POV

I yawn, stretching. Another Monday morning in a new school. I sigh.

"Are you up yet, Yasu?" I hear dad's voice break through the walls of my room.

"Yep! Just getting up, if you have patience." I mumble the last part, forcing myself out of bed. 

"Ugh.." I groan as the safety of my blanket leaves me. I drag my foot to the bathroom.

Turning on the cold water, I splash myself forcing my eyes to burst open.

Works every time. 

My dad recently got a job offer in the city. A vice principal. So, we had to move.

My mother unfortunately passed away when I was younger. I don't really remember her, since I was so young back then.

"There's some miso soup for you in the dining room! Help yourself, I need to get to my work now." Dad yells from the front door.

"Yep! See you in school, dad!" I shout back. It's a little weird to say 'see you in school, my parent!'

After drying my face with a towel, I head downstairs to the little table. There, it had my simple breakfast I nobbled down in about 2 seconds. 

My dad also packed me my lunch, which was really nice of him. He must've been very busy this morning. 

After eating, I make a trip to the bathroom again, this time to brush my teeth.

Typical morning routine.

Then I get changed for school, blah blah blah. Uniforms suck.

Honestly, I hate new schools. Okay, I love fresh starts, but that means I have to make friends. And enemies. 

It's a lot of work.

I brush my hair and put it into a high ponytail, not really caring if it's messy or not.

I remember when my mother used to be alive, she'd tell me my hair looked better in a messy ponytail.

I don't wear makeup, so there's that. I grab my bag, head downstairs and pack my lunch.

Right out the door I go!

Oh right, do I have my keys?

I shove my hand in my pocket. Yes, I do.

I pull out my phone and tap on 'Maps'. I quickly type in my new school name. 

It's a strange name. "Kimetsu Academy"? It's cool, though.

I follow the map's instructions carefully, successfully arriving at the school.

It's bigger than my old school, that's for sure. Who is that standing by the door? 

It's a boy with blonde hair, holding up a clipboard. Maybe it's a dress-code thing.

"Hello," He says tiredly, scribbling down on the paper. He looks up, then his eyes sparkle. "Hello, girl!"

'Hello, girl'? What is with this simp?

"Uhm, hello." I wave slightly. "I'm new."

"I noticed! You're pretty~!" He blinks fast, and I almost say out loud that he might be able to fly with that speed.