Chapter 11

I wake up when I hear a ruckus in the kitchen,I guess Eva must be around.I wear my glasses and go to the kitchen to check on her cause I couldn't reach her through the whole day. I wonder what's she was up to and why she ditched me. When I get to the kitchen, Eva is drinking orange juice in her pyjamas which means she slept here so she must have gotten home after me.

"Eva"I said.Eva turns around,she smiles when she sees me but something's off with her smile "Avery,good morning what a wonderful day,did you enjoy your day yesterday"Eva said with that same smile on her face. I'm sure something is wrong I hope she's okay."Eva is everything okay,did something happen ,is that why you didn't come to go sightseeing with me, what's wrong with your phone I was calling you and you didn't answer"I asked getting increasingly worried.

What Eva did next surprised me she just starts laughing maniacally,I start getting worried and it makes me wonder if something really bad happened."Eva are you okay what happened should I call aunt Mary and uncle Steve "I asked worriedly as I walk closer to her when I reach Eva,
she's laughing so hard that she's bent over the counter. When I put my hand on her shoulder she shrugs my hand off and stands up straight.

"Eva is everything okay you're acting strange I called you yesterday when I didn't see you and you didn't pick up is everything okay"I asked worriedly. Eva looks at me with a look of disdain in her eyes and I'm shocked did I do anything wrong but she's the one that ditched me I should be angry not her and even if she was angry there's no reason for her to look at me like that."Don't worry I was okay as you can see perfectly fine,so if you're through with those stupid questions could you leave me alone,you're irritating me"Eva said.

"Eva, really, I'm irritating you i was only concerned cause you didn't pick up my calls yesterday that's why I was asking those questions since I'm irritating you and I really don't want to disturb you just answer this question what happened yesterday you said you came here to spend time with me but when we're suppose to spend time together you ditch me so what happened"I said angrily.Eva eyes me then she starts walking to her bedroom and just ignores me."Eva,I'm talking you, can't you just answer me"I said.

Eva just keeps on walking when she's about to reach the bedroom I reach out and hold her hand and Eva turns around and removes my hand from her hand and she slaps me."Eva,you slapped me why would you do something like that"I asked."bla,bla,bla you just kept on talking and talking didn't I tell you your voice was irritating me but you just kept on speaking,are you deaf or something or you just don't understand English"Eva shouted."Eva what are you saying"I said shocked,"There you go again in that irritating voice and what makes you think I would have actually like to spend the whole day with you, someone like me hanging out with a nobody like you, you're really kidding yourself"Eva shouted."A nobody really,we're sisters Eva and you brought me here to spend time with you after you injured me that's the only reason I came on this trip"I said as calmly as I could since I was shaking with anger and if I start talking I'm pretty sure I would just burst into tears.

"Sisters?"Eva starts laughing again when she stops she takes a breath cause it seems like she's out of breath from laughing ,"Sisters,Avery are you delusional or something you're just some adopted little girl that my dad brought home,we are not sisters and we'll never be"Eva said.As she's about to open the door to her bedroom Eva turns back and looks at me with a look of disdain in her eyes and a smile on her lips"Wait,why do you even think I came to this hotel"Eva said."You said you wanted a change of scenery or maybe you were just lying about that too"I said angrily."Yeah,I said that and I can't believe you even believed me,Avery I travel a lot and I've seen all there's to see so a change of scenery"Eva said while laughing,"I only came here because Hayden is at this hotel"Eva said after she stopped laughing.

That explains a lot,how he knew I was staying at this hotel,I guess Eva must have went looking for him yesterday but if she only came here for Jason why would she bring me along that's what I don't understand."If you only came for Hayden why did you bring me along I was perfectly happy in New York"I said angrily."Think about it Avery I've told you the reason already"Eva said with a smirk on her face.What does she mean she has told me before,"the concert"I mumble.Eva must have seen the look of realization in my eyes cause she smiles"Guess you weren't as dumb as I thought you were,you're right I only brought you here to talk me up to him"Eva said with a smirk as she opens the door and enters her bedroom.

I just walk back to my bedroom dumbstruck,I'm sitting on my bed when I feel my hair on my face.I forgot to tie my hair up in a bun, when I'm reaching towards my head to tie my hair,my hand brushes my face by mistake and I feel something wet and I realize I've been crying all along and.I don't even know why I'm crying"I shouldn't bother wasting my tears on Eva"I mumble as I wipe the tears from my face.I wish I never came on this stupid trip anyway then maybe Eva wouldn't have lashed out the way she did,I mean ignorance is bliss but it was better for me to find out how Eva felt sooner than later, I can't believe I didn't even notice anything,has she always hated me since we were children.

"Well at least I made wonderful memories for my first time travelling "I mumble sarcastically. I lie down on the bed"God,this is all a big mess"I said.Okay what should I do,it would be awkward if I decide to stay here but I can't leave because of Eva. It's my first time travelling and I should at least have some good memories to make up for the bad ones. I close my eyes and just try to calm down,I remove my glasses and put it near my phone.

I must have fallen asleep cause it's so bright outside I guess it's afternoon already I guess all the stress with Eva."Oh my God,my phone I can't believe I forgot about it"I mumble as I sit up straight.I stand up and unplug my phone,when I on the phone I'm shocked to see messages and calls from Jason,Him asking if I was okay cause I didn't pick up and asking if I found out the truth about Eva and maybe that's why I didn't pick up his call.I wonder why he just didn't tell me the truth,did he think I would be angry at him or maybe he was just trying to protect me from getting hurt.

If you were in Jason shoes would you have told Avery the truth,do you guys think that Avery should stay in the hotel or go back home.

Hi guys,sorry for the late update I struggled a little bit with completing this chapter.Sorry for making you wait.

Im really bad at describing events but I'm trying to improve so what I can explain with pictures I will. If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and share with your friends.Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy your day.