Chapter 4

I open my eyes when I hear a racket in the kitchen I stand up from the bed and wear my glasses and when I check the time on my phone I  see that it's around 9am so I guess Eva must be around. I walk to the living room and see Eva rummaging through the fridge since I'm still angry at her I just go back to my room and take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I walk to the dresser and pick out a yoga pant and a hoodie then I put it on and wear one of my fuzzy slippers I put my hair in a messy bun and put my glasses on then I start working.

When I'm about to send the work to the customer before I press the send button I hear my stomach rumble I must really be hungry I take my phone and check the time and see that's it already around 1 pm I guess time really does go by fast when you're doing something you love.My stomach rumbles again and I decide to go to the kitchen to cook something before I die of hunger. As I'm walking to the kitchen I wonder if Eva's still around. Immediately I get to the kitchen I go straight for the bowls and start mixing the pancake batter. It doesn't take a while for the pancake to get ready I serve myself and go get a cup of orange juice to drink with the pancake. I take my food and go to the living room put on the tv and see that modern family is on and then I start eating.

When I'm done eating I walk into the kitchen I quickly finish eating drink my orange juice then I switch off the tv.I take my plate and cup go to the kitchen to wash it I pass by Eva drinking a glass of water. I quickly wash my plate and cup as I'm about to leave for my room I hear Eva voice"You know I saw the way you were glaring at me yesterday it actually a little bit puzzling cause I should be the one angry at you"."Eva you forced me to go to the concert with you then you left me to go home alone you wouldn't even give me your car keys"I said angrily."Why would I give you my car keys how would I have gotten home"Eva said angrily."Eva you could have taken a taxi or ordered an Uber"I said annoyed."What do you mean a celebrity like me taking a taxi or even an Uber,I'd rather be caught dead"Eva said angrily."Eva can you hear yourself right now you sound so"I said."So what,spoilt said the person who threw a whole tantrum just because she didn't want to go home alone"Eva said."You know what I'm not getting anywhere with you I'm just going to go to my room"I said angrily.

I leave the kitchen and go back to my room because of all the arguing I can feel an headache coming. I sit down on my bed and take a few breath to calm myself. I reach into my pocket to take my phone then I realize that I left it on the table in the living room. I don't want to go there cause Eva's still there,I pace around my room wait a minute why am I nervous Eva's the one who did something wrong I take a deep breath open the door in my bedroom and walk to the living room I look around and see that Eva isn't there,maybe she's in her bedroom. I check the table to see if my phone is there,I see the phone at the center of the table I'm about to reach out and take my phone when I hear the doorbell ring.

I check to see who's there and see that it's Jason. I wonder why he's here did Eva invite him or something but she didn't even tell me and I'm the one who stays here most of the time,come to think of it I think this is the longest time Eva and I have stayed together since highschool most of the time she normally drops by for about two days I can't believe I didn't notice something was wrong with her career wait a minute I shouldn't feel bad or else I'll forgive her easily everyone goes through rough times in their career that doesn't give her the right to take her anger out on me. I walk towards Eva room when I get there I knock the door. Eva opens the door"what"she said angrily."Hayden's at the door"I said as I eyed her."What you're lying aren't you"Eva said as she eyed me back."If you don't want to believe me I don't care anyway I'm going to open the door for him"I said. I walk away from Eva's room and go to open the door. When I open the door the first thing I'm greeted with is Jason smile and my heart starts fluttering again."Hi Avery"Jason said as he gave me a hug."Um come in Jason Eva's going to be here in a minute"I said with a smile. Jason enters the apartment and I close the door."Actually I'm not here for Eva,you left your earpiece in my car and I can't stay for long"Jason said still smiling.

Before I could even say anything I hear Eva voice"Hayden nice seeing you here what a lovely surprise"Eva said as she walks towards Hayden when she reaches him she gives him a kiss on his cheek then hugs him and I don't know why but I feel a little jealous."Actually I didn't come here for you Avery left her earpiece in my car"Hayden said as he puts his hand inside his pocket and brings out my earpiece,I reach out and take my earpiece. I put it back on the table with my phone."Yeah,thanks for returning my earpiece"I said."Okay anyway I've got to go or I'll miss for my flight"Hayden said."Your flight you're leaving New York"Eva asked."Yeah I'm still on tour so I've got to go,bye girls"Hayden said and for some reason his eyes seem to linger on me.He cleared his throat"Anyway bye"Hayden said as he moved toward the door."Wait I'll walk you out"Eva Said. Together both of them leave the apartment.

I sit down on the couch to continue watching modern family when I hear the door opening. The next thing I know Eva is screaming and running towards me"Thank you so much Avery"Eva said."Thanks for what"I asked."Don't play coy"Eva said."No seriously, I don't understand what's happening"I said confused."Thanks for leaving your earpiece in Hayden car so that he'll have to come here to give it back"Eva said as she hugged me."I'm so sorry for how mean I've been it's just because of how everything's been going on with my career so I've been on edge lately"Eva said as she released me."Eva that's not an excuse no matter how bad things are going in your life you should never take it out on other people,you really hurt me from how hard you gripped me on my arm"I said as I pulled up my sleeve to show her the red  handprint she made.Eva opened her mouth in shock when she saw my hand."You don't have any excuse for this,when I couldn't even get a job as a graphic artist did I ever take it out on you"I said angrily."Avery I'm so so sorry please forgive me"Eva said apologetically. I look at Eva and I see how sorry she is"Okay I'll think about forgiving you"I said with my hands folded."Thank you for forgiving me I promise I'll make it up to you"Eva said happily."Okay just promise you'll never do something like that again"I said looking at Eva. "Thank you Avery I promise I'll make it up to you, you won't regret forgiving me"Eva said as she walks towards her bedroom.

I stay in the living room since I'm already through with my work for today.I put on the tv and continue watching modern family.Before I know it's already 5pm.I decide to take a quick walk to the park.I walk to Eva room then I knock on her door"Yes Avery"Eva shouted from the other side."I'm going out for a walk do you want to come with me"I said."No,I'm actually busy right now"Eva said."Okay bye"I said.I leave the apartment and exit the building.I walk around the park for a while before I go back home.As soon as it starts getting late, I start walking back home I realize that Jason face is literally posted almost everywhere.

When I reach the apartment I check the time and it's already 8pm surprisingly I find Eva sitting on the couch in the living room with a suitcase,is she moving out.

What do you guys think Eva is doing with a suitcase in the living room.
Is she really moving out.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you guys like this chapter.