Chapter 9

Jason and I pull apart. I can't believe we just kissed,I hide my face in Jason chest and I can feel my face heating up so I'm blushing on top of it all."Avery,come on look at me"Jason says.oh my God what am I going to do,I can't hide my face forever and it's not like I have the best hiding place I'm literally hiding from him by hiding my face in his chest.

"Avery, come on you can't hide your face forever,we need talk about what just happened"Jason said. Instead of being a responsible and mature adult who takes responsibility for their actions instead what do I do I go completely underwater.Jason starts laughing again,why wouldn't he first I hide my face in his chest and then I go underwater as if I'm the little mermaid, God what is wrong with my brain."Avery,come up you can't stay underwater forever,you need to o breathe"Jason said with a smile.I can here him smiling again he must think I'm stupid,who wouldn't.

Okay I can do this I just need to stand up and I'll talk to Jason like a responsible adult and tell him I like him.Oh my God and I internally scream, I like Jason Thorne but how can I like him what about Eva and Jason leaned in does that mean he also likes me,oh my God this is such a big mess.Okay,I just need to get out of the water first and then I'll figure everything out,on the count of three I'll stand up. One, two before I could count to three I feel something crawling up my feet,I do what any rational person would do I jump out of the water screaming and cling on to the nearest thing I could find which was Jason.

"Why did you scream is something wrong"Jason said."I felt something crawling up my leg,I'm pretty sure it's a snake"I said scared."Trust me there isn't a snake here,you're safe"Jason said."Are you sure"I asked scared."Yes,but if you're so scared I could carry you out of the water since I'm already carrying you. Wait a minute,he's carrying me and that's when I realize the position that Jason and I are in,I'm straddling his waist while my face is hidden in his shoulder and Jason hand is wrapped around my upper back.

 Wait a minute,he's carrying me and that's when I realize the position that Jason and I are in,I'm straddling his waist while my face is hidden in his shoulder and Jason hand is wrapped around my upper back

The position I imagined them in.

I feel Jason walking soon enough we're out of the water.I have to get down now how do I face him,I know he's going to want to talk about kiss,why did I even kiss him in the first place,oh right because I like him,what would Eva think if she found out."Avery we're out of the water"Jason said."I know,you can let go now"I said."I've you the one that's holding on now"Jason said with a chuckle. I realize that Jason is right cause I can't feel his hand on my back again and there goes my brain it is determined to really make me look stupid today.

I have to get down but I don't want Jason to see me "Um, if you don't mind could you close your eyes again"I asked Jason."I don't mind princess"Jason said."okay,thank you"I said. Wait how do I get down I can't just climb down his body that would just be weird."Um,Jason could you put me down"I asked."Yes"Jason said.

Jason puts his hand back around my back when I remove my legs from his body,he puts me down on the ground.

"You know I really like you Avery"Jason said, "but if you're not ready to talk about it now,I'll give you time,I'll be waiting"Jason continues

"You know I really like you Avery"Jason said, "but if you're not ready to talk about it now,I'll give you time,I'll be waiting"Jason continues. Should I tell him that I like him back but what about Eva,God this is all so complicated.

Is it really as complicated as Avery thinks it is.If it was you,what would you do would you tell Jaosn you liked him back immediately or wait and think about how it will affect Eva.Today is also my birthday so happy birthday to me🎉🎉🎉