Chapter 8

I walk to the shelf that Jason is standing in front of,when he's see me walking towards him he goes back to the back of the shelf, guess he must have figured out something's off and that's why he keeps hiding from me. I can see Jason shadow from where I'm standing so I just stand directly opposite him."I wonder where Jason is I'm going to have to leave if I don't see him in the next five minutes"I say a little bit loudly.I hear Jason moving from behind the shelf"Guess he's finally decided to show himself"I mumy.

I start walking towards the entrance. As I'm about to open the door to leave the store that's when I hear Jason voice"Avery",took him long enough. "Yes"I said as I turned around. Jason is standing there still wearing the same hoodie but he removed the sunglasses and nose mask So that I can recognize him."Were you about to leave"Jason said as he walked towards me. I can't believe he's asking me that when he knows what he did.I just have to ignore it I'll get back at him for it later"Yeah,I was looking for you but I couldn't find you and there was a creep following me around the store"I said as I eyed Jason with a smile on my face.Jason clears his throat and he looks around with a nervous look on his face,at least he knows what he did.

Let me make him a little more nervous, "you haven't answered my question yet,where were you"I asked with a smile on my face.Jason clears his throat"um,I was around maybe you didn't see me"He says as he runs his hand through his hair."I didn't see you but I searched the whole store and you weren't anywhere the only way I'd have not seen you was if you were wearing a disguise of some sort,so were you"I said with a smile on my face as I looked at Jason fiddle."was I what"Jason said looking more nervous."In disguise",I said while trying to hold in laughter,guess who's laughing now Jason.

"Well,look at the time it's almost 6pm we've got to get going if we're even going to go at least one place",Jason said with a nervous smile on his face.So he's trying to change the subject seeing how nervous he is,let me just play along."Yeah, you're right let's go"I said with a smile on my face. Jason take my hand and we leave the store together. Outside the store Jason stops walking"Um, is something wrong,why did you stop walking"I asked."Nothing's wrong but could you help me put on this sunglass and nose mask", Jason said."Can't you do that by yourself"I asked Jason."No, cause I don't want to let go of your hand"Jason said with one of his dazzling smile and my heart actually fluttered.

I clearer my throat"you say the funniest things sometimes"I said while looking at Jason.I remove my hand from Jason hand and help to put on the sunglasses and nose mask,since Jason is tall I stand on my toes to put on the sunglass and nose mask for him I almost trip while I'm putting on the sunglasses for him but Jason catches me by putting his arms around my waist but even after I'm balanced he doesn't let go so I have to put the nose mask and sunglasses on him while my heart is racing super fast and he still keeps looking at me with those gorgeous eyes and with a stupid gorgeous smile on his face. So I do the only thing I can do to save my self from an heart attack,I cover his eyes with sunglasses and his smile with the nose mask.

"I'm done"I tell Jason."I know"Jason says with a smile and I know he's smiling cause the corners of his eyes are creasing."You can let go now"I said."I know"Jason said with a smile. A group of teenage girls pass by us and start giggling and that seems to make Jason let go of me. Immediately he lets go,he takes my hand again and holds it"Come on let's go,you can at least see my favorite place before you go back home cause it's already getting late"Jason said while taking us through the street.As we're walking I notice how he seems to know exactly where we're going he's not even asking anyone for directions."I guess you really know your way around here"I said."Yeah,its one of my favorite places to come visit when I'm on tour"Jason said as we walked back to the road.

"Come on we've got to take a taxi from here"Jason said as he tries to flag down a taxi,lucky for both of us in less than an a minute a taxi stops and we both enter the car. I wonder where we're going."Jason where are we going"I asked curious,"Don't worry it's a surprise,I promise you're going to love it"Jason said with a smile."You're not trying to kidnap me are you,come to think of it,with you dressed like that you kinda look like that guy that was following me around in the store"I said with a teasing smile.