Li Kai told the two of them carefully about the shop market in the city.

    There are no more than three kinds of markets in the county seat, one is the street for the rich where dignitaries gather;

    Now their tea shop is a medium-sized market shop that is not too small. Even so, it cost nearly sixty taels of silver to buy a shop with a single facade and no backyard.

    Based on this, the shopfronts of the other two kinds of markets are just ordinary and have to fluctuate up and down by twenty taels.

    If it is leased, a tea shop like theirs will also be rented for two or three taels of silver a month. Needless to say, the top is five taels, and the bottom is around one tael.

    After hearing this, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman knew what they were talking about. Even if they didn't discuss it, they still agreed that they would only rent a shop and not buy a shop.

    With so little savings in the family, if you bite the bullet and set up a shop, you can still buy it, but after you buy it, the family will not be able to supply it for your expenses. The whole family can't break the money.

    Although the price of the shop somewhat dampened the confidence of the two of them, this trip was not in vain, and they knew the market after all.

    "Since you have made up your mind to open a shop, I've been keeping an eye out for you recently. It's good to have a lot of acquaintances doing business in the county, but I have to go out to buy goods every now and then. Xiao Zhu scolded me badly. If there are acquaintances here, I'm also relieved to take care of each other."

    Du Heng thanked Li Laowu, and it was too early to rush home. Although the child was taken care of, but the parents' children were still worried because they were not under their noses, and they didn't dare to say more Sit down and prepare to go home, everyone understands.

    When he went outside, he saw that Qin Xiaoman hadn't followed. Du Heng turned his head and saw that Xiaoman was about to leave, and went to buy some sour plums for Qin Xiaozhu, but Qin Xiaozhu found out, and the two fought again in the shop. sentence.

    Du Heng and Li Kai looked at each other with an embarrassed smile, they were both fathers, and when they got together, they had the same temperament as a child, and they couldn't even pretend to be a cup of tea.

    It is really not clear whether this is taken care of or not.

    Coming out of the tea shop, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman unanimously decided to wait until the beginning of spring before renting the shop. Now that the price is rising near the end of the new year, it is at least hundreds of yuan more expensive than the usual price. Not to mention the shortage of money.

    "Then let's put the paper on hand like that first?" Qin Xiaoman drove the carriage: "On weekdays     , do some business

    for the villagers?"

You have to prepare slowly."

    Qin Xiaoman nodded, the left and right papers are not bad, it's not like putting a sword in the room for fear of spoilage or rot.

    Thinking about it, he spat out the sour plum seed in his mouth, and hissed: "Qin Xiaozhu is so sour and likes it like a treasure, maybe he wants to have a son." "Wait, Xiaoman stop the car.

    "

    Du Heng stopped someone suddenly, and he glanced at the bookstore in the market.

    "Let's go in and ask the current selling price, and then see if the papers are received."