The total income is 1,500 Wen.

    This is the first big order in the paper business so far, and Qin Xiaoman even bundled up the paper bags of the two of them and sent them out, just in case it rained and got wet on the road.

    "We are from Wuxi Village. There is a village school in the village. The children's paper is entrusted to us to buy. Fulang's paper is cheap, and we will come here to buy it in the future." Qin Xiaoman sent people out

    : "Sure, the price is today's price whenever you two come."

    Seeing the two walk away, Qin Xiaoman rubbed his hands and rushed back into the room, and counted the money he just received, no more, no less. Fifteen hundred texts.

    He couldn't help but be happy with a few slings of copper coins. It's a waste of effort to make paper, but once it's sold, it's really fast enough for silver coins.

    This time the business is done.

    Shui Xiancai had just put Chengyi to sleep, when he came out to see Qin Xiaoman happy, after he prepared the pig food, he was going to make dinner.

    After the beginning of winter, the academy changed its schedule, the start of classes in the morning was a little later, and the end of school in the afternoon was naturally postponed by half an hour.

    Although the family now has a carriage, it will be almost dark when Du Heng returns.

    When the weather is cold, Qin Xiaoman always asks water celery to make dinner earlier, and when Du Heng returns home, he can have a mouthful of warm food, so he doesn't feel so cold.

    He discussed with Qin Xiaoman: "Master, how about making stewed radishes tonight?"

    Qin Xiaoman raised his eyebrows, very generously: "When Da Zhuang comes back later, he will pick up the owner with a car, and I will give him some money to buy some The pork lungs are coming back to stew the radishes. You go to the field and pull the radishes home to wash and prepare them.”

    Water Celery agreed with joy when she heard this, and whoever would be unhappy about eating meat.

    The Qin family is not like a big landlord, nor is it a family with strict rules in the city. Their long-term workers also follow their masters to eat.

    Although it is not a table to eat, but it is a one-pot meal.

    The owner is kind, and they can have a plate even if they eat meat at home.

    When Da Zhuang came back from working in the field according to the time when he picked up Du Heng, Qin Xiaoman gave him the money as promised.

    On the other hand, the family rarely spent their own money to buy pig lungs before. After winter, many people slaughtered pigs and sold them. His second uncle always had endless business, and often sent some offal.

    Now the three children in his family are all married, and the family has been separated. Hearing from Sun Dongmei that the family's land deposits have been divided, the second elder brother looks at the foundation and prepares to build a new house.

    In families with many sons, the one who mainly supports the parents will inherit the old house.

    Once the family is separated and they have to build a house again, and they don't eat in the same pot, his second uncle is a little bit better, so naturally there will be more places to go.

    Anyway, his second uncle's house was busy in the second half of this year, so naturally he didn't have so much time to go to his nephew's house, but when they were making paper, his second uncle came over to have a good time.