It turned out that it was Ling Mo who wrote down the cultivation and autumn harvest process of the three important crops in Luoxia County.

    Du Heng shook his head with a smile, picked up a pen and dropped rice, corn and sweet potatoes.

    These are the three crops that almost all farmers in Luoxia County currently grow.

    The topic is simple and simple, but anyone who has eyes can see the corn seedlings growing tall at the joints in the countryside. It is difficult to say, but if you want to write out the time and method of planting it completely, you have to read the reference Have people really touched it or observed it carefully?

    Unfortunately, Du Heng once got up before dawn to plant. He was concise and to the point, but he handed in the answer sheet within a quarter of an hour.

    The scholar sitting next to Du Heng couldn't help being flustered when he saw this. He originally wrote very detailed, but he didn't write much on Du Heng's answer sheet, so he immediately changed his detailed way of writing.

    After Du Heng handed in the answer sheet, he went to the side and strung up all the prizes he won today with fine hemp rope, and took the main examiner to finish the answer sheet, and won the first place without any accident.

    The principle is to combine points with the final test. Du Heng, who was combined first, is the first, and there are no mistakes in the test, so naturally the reward cannot be lowered.

    So Du Heng received the first prize amid the cheers of everyone, a heavy twenty taels of silver.

    This little money is nothing more than an insignificant sum of money to others, maybe it is just the cost of buying a piece of jade, a jade bone embroidered face fan, but what is more important is the title and reputation of the first.

    Du Heng is more vulgar, because he took a fancy to this bonus, which is two years of tuition fees, the income to buy two large animals and one year of farming.

    After the list of the top five personnel was announced, the students who were not selected dispersed one after another. The five people who were selected into the Nongsang Museum this time stayed alone to listen to a few words of congratulations from the curator, and said some simple rules on the outside. After that, the recruiting this time was considered complete.

    Du Heng listened to You Huo's lecture, and took a look at the selected people, none of them were from their classroom, but there was a man named Meng Huaishan who looked familiar to him.

    He is not very tall, and his face is a bit dark. Du Heng is sure that he has never met someone in the academy.

    Unable to find the reason why this person was familiar, Meng Huaishan tilted his head, and the two looked at each other.

    Du Heng clearly sensed the unkindness and disgust in that gaze.

    He was startled, not knowing when he offended this person.

    "Senior Brother You, the master is urgent."

    Suddenly someone said, and You Huo held back the eloquent words: "If that's the case, let's stop here today. In short, we welcome a few students to join us. In the future, we still have a chance to talk."

    Today, the magistrate of the county also came to the academy, and after the assembly, the officials, squires, and masters of the academy will have a banquet together.

    Such a banquet must have two proud disciples as companions, You Huo is one of them.

    Du Heng was let go as soon as he waited for the newcomer.