Du Heng replied: “Okay.”

    It’s really inconvenient to drive an ox cart to the county by yourself, and there is no one in the academy. There is no place to tie up the cattle. If you park the ox carts in the stables outside the city, it will cost ten yuan a day, and it is not worthwhile for such a long time.

    Occasionally, it's okay to drive back by yourself.

    "It's too hard for you to run back and forth all day. I think it's better to live in the academy, so you don't have to go back and forth."

    Qin Xiaoman said this in a somewhat low voice, pretending to be sensible.

    Du Heng heard the sound and immediately said: "The academy only rests for two days after five days. How can I let you stay at home alone for four or five days when you are pregnant?"

    Qin Xiaoman's heart sank when he heard this, and he asked him After not seeing Du Heng for five days, he still felt fried, so he smiled and took Du Heng to the kitchen, and brought out the scrambled eggs with Chinese toon that had been warming from the pot.

    "I'm really hungry."

    Du Heng smelled the unique fragrance of the toon, and he also had an appetite. He put a chopstick into his mouth. The toon was very tender, and the fried egg was burnt, but the taste was not as good as when it was just out of the pan after being warmed for a long time.

    "I made it, how is it delicious?"

    Du Heng nodded sincerely, and it was indeed a lot better than the previous craftsmanship: "It's delicious, I thought it was cooked for you by my sister-in-law." "

    The sister-in-law is my brother's wife Son, second aunt’s daughter-in-law, how can she come and cook for me every day?”

    Du Heng laughed, “Then point at the baby in your belly and give birth to a daughter-in-law as soon as possible, and find you a virtuous and capable daughter-in-law. Someone cooks for you every day."

    "Where can you get a daughter-in-law if you are a brother? Can't you recruit someone?"

    Du Heng really thought about it after hearing the words: "If this is the case, you can find a cook to be your son-in-law, right? Never favor one man against another because of the difference between men and women."

    Qin Xiaoman was delighted when he heard this, he rubbed his stomach and said, "Bao'er, you heard what your father explained today. A family that doesn’t know how to cook can tell you in advance.”

    Du Heng held the chopsticks and looked at Qin Xiaoman resentfully: “It’s clearly for you to avoid cooking, why do you push the pot to others?” Me, let Bao'er think that I am a demanding father."

    Qin Xiaoman laughed, and added more fried eggs to Du Heng's bowl: "Eat more, this is the Chinese toon that my sister-in-law and I went to find together. When the season comes, people in the village rush to pick it, and there are not even Chinese toon. When you opened it, someone picked it off."

    "You went out again?"

    "You didn't run very far, so you have to walk and not just stay at home." As he spoke, Qin Xiaoman remembered something again: "Second brother is probably getting married When Du

    Heng heard this, his brows twitched: "Have you chosen someone?"

    Qin Xiaoman held his chin and said, "Second Brother has someone he likes, but Second Aunt doesn't agree, and the family is having trouble." "

    Again? "Du Heng couldn't help asking: "Who is it?"

    "You know it too. It's Qiuyue from Dr. Cui's family."