After the county test, go to the government test every two days.

    The children's test is the lowest first-level test in the scientific test, and there are the most candidates, but almost all scholars will come to take the test.

    And the age limit is wide, ranging from twelve-year-old boys to eighty-year-old men. For this reason, it is not uncommon for three generations of grandparents and grandchildren to take the children's exam together.

    Those who took the exam for the first time, plus those who failed to pass the exam many times, it is hard not to have such a large number of people.

    When Du Heng arrived at the examination room, there was already a long queue outside. It was quite lively for people of all ages, tall and short, but outside the examination room, everyone did not make any noise. They only talked briefly with familiar people in a low voice, and waited. After checking, enter the examination room.

    He lined up patiently. The morning wind chilled people, and he shrunk his neck. Anyway, he is still a young man with good resistance. Those children and white-haired old men are a bit miserable. I am afraid that they will pass an exam. It can also catch a cold.

    After waiting for about a quarter of an hour, Du Heng had to enter the examination room.

    He originally thought that the examination room would be a numbered room next to each other, but there were too many children taking the exam, and there were not so many numbered rooms for use. To be able to enter the numbered room for the exam, at least one must be admitted to the hospital to be eligible.

    As a result, many candidates took the exam together in a lobby room, one person at a table, seeing that it was much easier to cheat if they wanted to cheat than to be alone in the numbered room.

    But if the examinee can think of this, the examiner will naturally think of it too.

    Du Heng remembered that he had participated in the children's test, as if the test papers were set according to the number of people.

    That is to say, there are several sets of different test papers in one test, which are distributed intermittently. You who are sitting next to you don't know what his test questions are, so don't think about being able to glance at the left and right answer sheets with bright eyes.

    He also felt that it was strictly humane, so he sat in his seat for a while, waiting for all the candidates to enter the arena, and someone who didn't know whether it was the examiner or some character sang the rules in front of the stage.

    After reading the rules for half a quarter, the examination papers were handed out one after another.

    Du Heng sat in the middle, and he glanced at the exam paper, and he immediately had the correct answer in his mind as soon as the exam question fell into his eyes.

    This undoubtedly gave him a reassurance.

    So he studied ink in a hurry and answered with pen and ink.

    "Xiaoman, I heard that your Du Heng passed the exam. How did you do in the exam?"

    Qin Xiaoman got up in the morning and was washing clothes in the yard splitting his legs. It was cold after taking off his clothes. He was rushing to wash when he looked up and saw a villager standing outside the stone wall.

    "The exam just starts today, so who knows how well the exam is going, and he's just going to try it out to see how the questions come up for the exam. He didn't expect to pass the exam." Qin Xiaoman saw that he was a distant relative of the family, and his father