He is active by nature, and since he had a child, he has been very restrained and no longer careless, but the habits of more than ten years will be exposed if he is not careful.

    Du Heng went over to help him: "I know it's not easy for you to be pregnant, and suppressing your temper is more tiring than working."

    "Eat well and sleep well, not at all." Qin Xiaoman rubbed his head against Du Heng's chin: "Let's go, this year we will drive the ox cart by ourselves, and we can't ask Second Uncle and the others to wait too long." The couple finished

    washing , and counted the gifts again.

    At the end of this year, the two pigs raised by the family weighed more than 100 catties. Both were slaughtered, one and a half were sold, and half were kept for the family to eat.

    Du Heng made some more sausages, and now he packed five sausages as a gift, as well as a cured chicken and some winter bamboo shoots.

    After packing up and preparing to drive the ox cart out, Qin Xiong also came home with some gifts.

    "Today, I will go to the city in the bullock cart of you two."

    Seeing that Qin Xiong was alone this year, Qin Xiaoman was surprised: "Where is Second Aunt?" "     I

    went to Xiaozhu's side."

The daughter-in-law went back to her natal home, Xiaozhu got married, and now the second uncle is out of the house again. This year, Qin An is the only housekeeper.

    "Hurry up and find a sister-in-law for the second brother, how pitiful it is to look after the house alone."

    Qin Xiong climbed into the bullock cart by himself: "You are a Chinese cabbage in the field, you can pick whatever you want? That kid No luck, and I can only watch helplessly as your elder brother and Xiao Zhu get married."

    At this point, Qin Xiaoman wrapped Du Heng's arm, implying: "Wait a little longer, there is always something suitable. Many people say that I can’t get married, so I’m looking for someone right now.”

    Qin Xiong said cheekily, “That’s why I burned incense for your father and younger father a lot to let them bless you.”

    “The second uncle also blesses you.” Second brother."

    "You're looking for death, aren't you!"

    Du Heng was driving the cow, listening to the conversation between his uncle and nephew, he couldn't help but shook his head with a smile.

    He felt that Qin Xiaoman and Qin Xiaozhu bickered as soon as they met, and it must have been crooked from the elders.

    Qin Zhiyan's house is located in the east of the city. The house is not a cramped small courtyard house like an ordinary lane, but a serious house once you enter the courtyard.

    The house once you enter the courtyard is not a high-profile house among the dignitaries in the county seat, but it is already a decent and very decent house for the farmers who are crowded in the small courtyard lanes and villages all the year round. up.

    The gap is like a village household that has an ox pulling a cart and everyone feels jealous, but when driving the cart to the gate of Qingshi Daiwa's house with red lanterns hanging, it seems very unremarkable.

    If they didn't know that they were acquaintances, many of the servants guarding the gate would drive people away when they saw the cows and donkeys parked at the gate, and they disliked the stench of the animals blocking the gate.