Not okay

Lesso's POV

It's been a couple of hours, you were still sleeping while I was just holding you. I carefully got out of bed, making sure I wouldn't wake you. Unfortunately I couldn't cancel another lesson so I decided that I'd give this one myself. I changed into my signature suit, got my cane and walked to my classroom. The students were already there as I was later than usual. I walked in, everyone was shocked to see me. Maybe because I haven't taught a class in a month.

"Alright everyone quiet down. I know it's quite a shock but please I'm tired and don't have the energy to raise my voice today." Everyone went quiet and I let out a quiet sigh. "Okay now, where did you finish last lesson?" I asked. Everyone was quiet for a while before one girl raised her hand, I mentioned for her to answer.

"M-miss y/n last told us about fighting." Fighting? I asked myself.

"I know every subject you will learn about this year and fighting is not one of them. Why was she teaching you how to fight?" I asked in a dangerously low tone.

"She said we didn't have any chance to win a fight if we couldn't defend ourselves." One of them explained. From the look on their faces, they liked her lessons.

"Okay then, show me what you learned." I demanded. They got up and pushed their desks to the side. Two of them went to the middle and started a dual. I was actually shocked by what I saw. The morons I last saw a month ago actually had a chance of being a true villain and winning the fight against good. Soon the lesson was over and after everyone was gone, I made my way to you. You were sitiing up in the bed, reading a book.

"Hi Nora." You said when you noticed me. I sat on the endge of your bed and gave you a kiss.

"Hi love. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm okay. You were gone when I woke up though." You said sadly.

"I'm sorry, princess. I couldn't cancel another lesson. I must say , I'm impressed with what you did." I said. You smile at my words.

"I'm glad because it took a lot of patience to get them where they are." You replied.

"What did you while I was gone?" You think about your answer.

"Well I woke up and realized you weren't here so I change into comfy clothes and started a new book." You said happily.

"That's good my love. What do you say if we go get something to eat, you haven't eaten anything since breakfast." I said remembering the last time she ate was only a few spoonfuls of soup at lunch so that didn't count. I helped you stand up and went to the dining hall with you. "You can pick anything you want." I smiled as you went around the kitchen and got all kinds of different food. From a fruit salad to some bread and some chocolate. By the time you were done, your whole plate was filled with I was happy about. "You have everything?" You thought about it before nodding your head. "Okay, you want to eat it here or in your room?" I asked.

"In my room please." You said quietly. I helped you to your room, keeping an arm around you. When we finally got there, I sat you down on your bed and sat opposite of you. You slowly started eating your food. I was happy to see you eat something. Before I could say something Amelia burst through the doors and threw herself on you. You put your arms around as she cuddled into you.

"Hi sweetheart, how was your day?" You asked our daughter. Amelia sighed.

"It was alright, I missed you though." She replied sadly. You kissed her forehead in a apologetic way.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I'll be back next week, I promise." I didn't like the fact that you said next week, I wanted to be fully rested which would take more than just a week. I decided not to say anything and let the two of you cuddle.

"Amelia, why don't you go change in your room?" I asked. Amelia looked a bit sad and I felt bad but it was time to change your bandages. The little girl sighed and went to her room. "Alright now, it's time to change those bandages." I told you. You lifted the sleeve of your gown and I began changing the bandages. When I was wrapping the new one around your arm Amelia burst into the room again. I finished as quickly as I could but I knew she saw it.

"What are you doing?" She asked confused. I knew you didn't want to explain it so I took it upon myself to do so. I helped you lay down again, knowing how draining it is to see the damage and took Amelia to our room in the school for evil. I say her down on the bed and began explaining.

"You know how mama was a bit sad? Well because she felt so bad and she was stressing all the time, she got hurt so I'm helping her take care of it. Now because she feels like that, we have to let her rest for a couple of weeks so I'm going to take care of you while she does that okay?" Amelia looked sad but she nodded.

"Will she be okay?" She asked sweetly.

"Of course she will. She's the strongest person I know, and she's not alone. She has you and me and Clarissa and so many other people." I explained. "Come here." I said. She crawled into lap and cuddled close to me. "We'll be okay, we'll get through this I promise." And I truly hoped I was right.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi everyone! Sorry I know it's been a while. It's been busy and I don't have a lot of inspiration anymore so if you please could leave me some ideas that you want to see that would be appreciated!