Arrival

I've been obsessed with these fanfictions and I think I read them all so I thought why not write my own, I hope you'll like it. Let me know what you think!
~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~

You were an 21year old girl, you loved reading. That's why you were in the library again, you were searching for a book you haven't read yet but it turns out that it's harder to find than you thought.

"Hi miss Beaufort, do you think you have a book somewhere I haven't read? Maybe something about fairytales?" You asked the librarian. Miss Beaufort was like an aunt to you, she had taught you a lot.

"Oh I have the perfect book for you dear. Come along, I'll show you." And with that she began walking to the back. You followed her and almost bumped into her when she suddenly stopped. "This is it." She said, handing you a big book.

"Oh wow, I've never seen this one before." You said. Miss Beaufort nodded as you inspected the book. "What does S.G.E. stand for?" You asked, noticing the three letter in the corner of the book.

"The school for Good and Evil. Some say that this girl, Leonora, who disappeared 12 years ago was taking there. One night there was a bloody red sky and after that she was nowhere to be found." She explained. Your eyes went wide. You remembered that story, you were 3 years younger than her at the time and you were so scared. You don't remember much about her though.

"Thank you, I can't wait to read this." You hugged her goodbye and walked home. Once you were home, you started reading. The book was amazing and once you were done it was already dark. You decided you might as well go to sleep now. You got into bed and closed your eyes, only to be woken up a few hours later for an unknown reason. You looked out of the window and saw the same red sky as that night 12 years ago. You got scared but you wanted to go check on miss Beaufort. You quickly got ready and began to make your way to her house when suddenly a giant bird made of twigs picked you up and flew away with you. "HEY, LET ME GO, PUT ME DOWN!" You screamed. That was until you looked down and saw how high you were flying. "Never mind, don't put me down, don't put me!" Then the bird dropped you and you cried out but to your surprise you landed softly on the grass. You looked around and saw a woman in a gold dress standing before you. "Where am I? And who are? What are you wearing?" You asked.

The woman chuckled softly. "Welcome y/n of Gavaldon to the school for Good. I am professor Dovey, dean of this school." She said. You blinked a few, trying to process this.

"How do you know my name?" You asked. "And aren't I like way too old to be here, I read it's only for students. I'm already an adult so I think you're a bit late." The woman shook her head and smiled.

"I know a lot about you y/n. And you aren't too old. We decided that we wouldn't have to teach you anything seeing as you already did everything perfectly. However we would like you to teach here. Everything is ready for to start immediately." She explained. You had no words. You were happy, and this was an amazing opportunity but wow, you really didn't know what to say.

"I- I mean if that's really what you want then sure, I could try?" You said unsure. Professor Dovey clapped her hand and smiled wildly.

"Perfect, now let's get you ready." She said and dragged you to a room with all makeup and stuff. "This is the groom room. Later we have to welcome the new students and seeing as you'll play an important role for them you'll be right by my side." Dovey said brightly.

"What role?" You asked unsure.

"Well we thought that dance classes were a perfect fit for you and I think you would be an excellent assistant dean. Our students could come to you with any problem they might have." She explained. You were stunned. You'd only been here for an hour and this position was offered to you. This was crazy. You helped people a lot back in Gavaldon but this was something else.

"Are you sure? I mean you don't even know me." You said shyly. Professor Dovey looked at you with smile and shook her head.

"I know you better than you know yourself y/n. You are a kind hearted person who has done nothing but good in her life. You lost your parents at a young age but you still continued to be kind and helped people a lot. And you might not see it but you y/n are destined to do great things." You looked at her surprised, you don't tell anyone about your parents. And that she could say all that about you without hesitation. You didn't know how to respond.

"I- thank you, professor Dovey." You said quietly.

"Now let's get you ready, we have to welcome the new students in a bit." She informed you. You got ready and found the perfect dress for you.

(The dress

(The dress. You can imagine another one if you want)

When you were done you followed Dovey to the assembly hall. You saw another lady there. She had a black suit on with a long jacket over it. She had red hair and she looked beautiful. You couldn't take your eyes off her. You snapped out of it and followed Dovey who was already standing next to the redhead. You shyly took your place next to her and you noticed the lady staring at you.

"You found another one to torture Clarissa?" She asked. Her voice fit perfectly. Dovey looked glared at her.

"No I didn't Lesso. We don't torture people here, besides that your area of expertise. This is y/n. Y/n this is lady Lesso, dean of the school for Evil. Lesso, y/n here will be my assistant and our dance teacher." She explained. The other dean, lady Lesso looked you up and down and then looked at Dovey.

"Well at least you have good taste, she doesn't look like the other idiots. In fact some might say she looks good." She said nonchalantly. Dovey blinked a few times.

"Did you just complement her? I never thought I'd see the day but here we are." She said. You didn't know what that meant. You looked confused and professor Dovey noticed. "Normally Lesso here just offends everyone who crosses her path, but it seems that she actually likes you. You're one of the few people she can actually be nice to." She explained. You looked at lady Lesso.

"Well, thank you then. You aren't too bad yourself lady Lesso." You said. She raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm would you look at that, an ever I can tolerate. Are you sure you're in the right school?" She teased.

"Of course she is." Dovey interfered. Lesso glared at her. Then the students walked in and it was time to welcome them.