Ball

It's been a few weeks since the fight against Rafal. Everyone had recovered. When Lesso das teaching her first lesson again you wanted to be there, she declined of course but you had your ways.

//a week after Rafal's attack//

Lesso was going back to teaching, today would be her first lessons back. You suggested you'd stay with her for her first day but she refused. You wanted to be there for her after Rafal. You didn't fully feel comfortable with letting her be alone just yet so you decided that you'd watch her lessons in another form. You were thinking maybe an owl or a cat but eventually you thought the owl would be best. You flew to her classroom and sat by the window. As she was teaching Lesso noticed you but thought nothing of it. As the lesson finished you flew to her office. You were thankful that she left a window open. You landed on the couch and changed into a cat. You waited for her to return. She finally walked in and looked at you.

"Where did you come from?" She asked as she sat next to you. You crawled into her lap and purred when she petted you. You continued to do this for the next week when Dovey walked in one day.

"Lesso have you seen y/n I can't find her anywhere?" She said.

"No I haven't but if I do I'll let you know." Lesso responded. Dovey left and she looked at you. "You don't know where y/n is do you?" She asked. You meowed. You changed back back to your form and Lesso gasped. "You were the cat?" She asked shocked.

"And the owl." You responded. "I'm sorry I just wanted to know if you were okay after what happened." You apologized.

"It's okay, it's sweet if I'm honest." She told you.

//the present//

Lesso had asked you to the Nevers ball and you asked her to the Evers ball. You were getting ready for the Evers ball.

You had offered to pick the redhead up at her room

You had offered to pick the redhead up at her room. When you were done, you walked to her room. She looked you up and down.

"No." She said simply.

"No what?" You asked carefully.

"That dress doesn't do you justice." She said before using her magic. Before you knew it she had changed your dress to a more sparkly and red one.