Rafal

Another week passed by and Lesso only got colder and snapped at the smallest thing. You weren't even able to speak to her anymore. It was as if she didn't recognize you. You felt sad. After everything that happened and now this. You didn't know what to do. You spent most of your time teaching or with Dovey. You were now in the library, trying to find a clue as to what was wrong with the redhead. This was not the Leonora you met. Something happened and Rafal had something to do with it. You and Dovey had been searching but so far you found nothing. Or so you thought. You came across a spell which basically makes it so that the person the spell is centered on absorbs every bad emotion. That would explain everything you thought.

"Dovey, I think I found something." You said, running into her office. "So I found this that makes one absorb every bad emotion which causes them to act exactly like Lesso." You explained.

"And how do we undo it?" She asked. You gave her the book that you were looking at. She flipped through it and grew a worried expression. "It says here that there's only one way to stop. Um- y/n it says that the spell can only be broken by killing that person." She said slowly. You eyes grew wide.

"No! I refuse to do that. We'll find another way, we have to." You begged.

"Y/n whatever Rafal is planning, we have to stop it. Lesso is a huge part of his plan so if we stop this spell we can take Rafal out." She told you.

"No, you told me yourself. We're good. We don't attack, we defend." You said.

"This is defending y/n. There's no other way." She argued. Then you heard a banging sound from outside. You both walked over to the window to see what it was. You saw Lesso and the Never students along with Rafal's shadow creatures. "Y/n we have to do something. They have students under their control, we waited long enough." She said, walking out of the office. She got all the teachers and made sure the students were safe. You used your magic to change your dress to a more simpler one.

You went outside to try and talk to Lesso

You went outside to try and talk to Lesso. You were near the woods when you heard a branch snap.

"Well well, look who we have here. If it isn't the pathetic little princess. Shouldn't you be crying for help." She laughed.

"Lesso please. This isn't you, it's the spell talking. But I know you're stronger than this. You can fight it, please." You begged. It didn't work. She began fighting you. You were able to defend yourself for now but you knew that she was holding back. One of the Ever boys came charging at Lesso but you stopped him. "No! No please don't hurt her. I'll handle Lesso, you go and defend the school okay?" You said as you stood in between them. The boy nodded and did as you told him. Just as you were turning around Lesso hit you with her magic. You flew a few meters in the air before landing on the ground. It was now raining heavily and everything was soaked. Your dress was covered in mud and rain and probably a little blood.

"Poor poor ever. Why don't you run to your boys and let them protect you. You don't stand a chance here." She laughed. You grunted and stood up again.

"I know you're in there somewhere. Please come back to me. Please Nora." You cries. You didn't know what to do. A group of Ever boys came to you. A few circled you. "What are you doing?" You asked confused.