college sweethearts | JJK

this imagine was request by NaticiaSoler

It's my first day of college and I'm honestly kinda nervous but I guess I'll be fine.

I eventually get to my first class but the professor is no where to be found.

"This place is huge." I mumbled to myself, as I scan the room looking for an empty desk.

I sit near the back of the room because I'm not trying to bring more attention to myself than I have too.

A few minutes later the professor walks in and introduces herself.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the 2022-2023 school year!" she takes a pause as everyone claps, including me.

"I'm Mrs. Park but most of you all know me from the last couple of years. I don't see any new faces except for..." her eyes linger around the room until they land on me.

"You. Please stand up and introduce yourself."

Everyone looks around to see who Mrs. Park is talking at.

I stand up and begin my brief introduction.

"Hi everyone I'm Ella and I hope we can all become good friends."

"Thank you Ella you can now sit back down." I do as I'm told as Mrs. Park begins the lesson.

About thirty minutes later the door flies open and a guy enters. I'm not even gonna lie he's pretty attractive.

"Nice of you to finally join us Mr. Jeon." Mrs. Park sighs sarcastically.

We make eye contact as he chuckles in response, walking over and sitting in the seat behind me.

🦋

As soon as I enter the classroom my eyes land on a girl I've never seen before.

I stare at her in awe until Mrs. Park's irritating voice interrupts me.

"Nice of you to finally join us Mr. Jeon." she sighs sarcastically.

I simply chuckle, locking eyes with the new girl. There happens to be an empty seat behind her so I decide sit there.

She's so gorgeous, I bet can easily make her mine. I think to myself.

🦋

I watch him walk to his desk which happened to be directly behind me.

Just by looking at him I can tell he's a player and doesn't care about his grades.

Suddenly I feel someone kick my desk.

I turn around to see him smirking at me. It looks like he's about to say something but I turn back around before he can.

Throughout the rest of the class he continues to   try and flirt with me however, I try my best to ignore him.

But if I'm being honest I kinda enjoy it.

As soon as class is over, everyone starts to pack up and I follow. I was about to be the first one out the door but of course he stops me.

"Where you going babe?"

My hearts skips a beat at the pet name.

I just blankly stare at him and respond with "Class what does it look like? And I'm not your babe."

"Oooh playing hard to get hmm? I like a girls that are feisty."

I sigh, shoving past him and walk to my next class.