lunch crush | JJK

You walk into the cafeteria with your group of friends. Your friends group consists of you, Rose, Bella, and your best friend Jennie.

You all get your lunch and sit down at your usual table.

"Omgosh did you see the new boy Jimin?"

Bella squealed in excitement, while taking a sip of her apple juice.

"Yes I did, isn't he so cute!" you whisper-shout.

They all nod their heads in agreement.

"I heard he's friends with Jungkook." Jennie teases, while nudging you shoulder.

Your heart jumps at his name. Jungkook has been your crush for as long as you could remember and Jennie and the girls were the first ones you told.

"OOoOoO!" they all joke in unison.

You burn bright red with embarrassment as you try to hide for face in your hands.

"Look at her blush!" Rose laughed, as she took a bite of her PB&J sandwich.

"Shut up before someone hears you guys." you say, have jokingly and half serious.

You turn around to see your the popular girl aka arch nemesis Chloe, already looking at you. Apparently she moved tables today because she usually didn't sit so close to you guys.

"So you like Jungkook huh?" she asks, an evil smirk plaster across her face.

"Um no?" you say, trying to end the conversation.

"Don't play dumb I heard you guys."

The rest of the girls turned around.

"Why were you easedropping in the first place? Didn't your parents teach you manners?" Jennie butts in.

Chloe just rolls her eyes and says "Well if you don't do my homework for the rest of the month, I'm gonna tell Jungkook that you like him."

You and your friends gasp and Bella offered to do it for you but you refuse.

"I'm not doing your stupid homework."

"Ok then." she shrugs, and then climbs on top of the lunch table.

"CAN I GET EVERYONES ATTENTION!"

The whole cafeteria goes completely silent. They could probably all hear your heart thumping.

You glance at Jungkook which was a few tables away to see him peacefully eating his lunch with Jimin, not minding everyone else.

"I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT Y/N HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON JUNGKOOK AND WANTS TO MAKE OUT WITH HIM!"

Everyone bursts out laughing expect for your friends, Jimin, and Jungkook. You ran out the cafeteria and Jennie follows you. Bella and Rose stay behind to yell and Chloe and her minions.

You lock yourself in the bathroom stall and start crying. She said she was gonna tell Jungkook, not the whole school.

You sit on the toilet your head resting in your hands, contemplating if you should show your face in public ever again.

Suddenly there was a soft knock and the door and you head Jennie's voice.

"Y/N are you in there?" You get up and unlock the stall, stepping out and wiping the tears on your face.

"Aww Y/N, don't let that witch get to you." she said while giving you a comforting hug. You hug her back and the bell rings.

"I'm gonna get to class, wash your face and meet me there ok?"

You just nod in response not wanting your voice to crack. After washing your face you walk out the bathroom to see Jungkook standing by the door.

He turns around and faces you, your eyes locking instantly. You blush, break the eye contact and try to walk past him, to embarrassed to say anything.

He grabs your wrist and spins you around, pushing you so your back is against a locker. He then puts one hand on your right side and the other on your left so you can't escape.

"Jungkook." you choke out.

You're slightly shaking at the fact he was actually talking to you as well as barricading you.

"Is what Chloe said true?"

You stare at your feet.

"Y/N, look at me." he pleads.

You slowly look up at him and say "It was particularly true... the part when she said I like you." you mumble out the last part, struggling to keep eye contact again.

He slowly lifts your chin up with his index finger.

"What about the making out part?"

"No." you stammer.

"Not even now?" he asks with slight smirk on his face, while gazing into your deep brown eyes.

Adrenaline was pumping through your veins and you suddenly felt bold.

"Maybe." you playfully tease while glancing at his lips.

He softly wraps his hands on your waist and tilts his head, slowly leaning in. Your eyes flutter closed as he presses his lips onto yours. The kiss gradually getting deeper.

A teacher then turns the corner and starts yelling at you guys.

"Get to class before I give you guys detention. This is a school hallway not a kissing booth!"

Jungkook breaks the kiss then leans into your ear.

"I guess we'll have to finish this later." his voice low and raspy.

You can feel his warm breath on your ear. He lets go of your waist and grabs your hand, you both then start running to your next class.
________________________________
7/15/22