ramen | KTH

It was a rainy day and Taehyung were cuddling on the couch, watching K-dramas.

Your head resting on his chest. You were listening to his heart beat, as his cheat slowly raised up and down.

You could hear the rain tapping on the roof of the apartment, and see the raindrops racing on the window.

Suddenly your stomach starts growling. It echos through the living room. You glance at Tae but he ignores it.

Then his stomach lets out a low grumble. You both look at each other and laugh.

"I guess it's time for dinner." he chuckles, while getting up.

He then offers to make some bibimmyeon (bibimmyeon is a type of instant ramen).

"Sure but I think there's only one cup left."

"I don't mind sharing, the portions are pretty big anyway." he shrugs while putting some jazz music on.

You nod in agreement then go to the bathroom.

Once you finish, he's already done cooking.

You sit next to him at the dining table your knees slightly brushing against eachother, neither of you pulling away.

He then hands you some chopsticks and you both start eating. The jazz music still playing in the background.

"This is SO GOOD!" you smile while feeding him some ramen.

"I know right!" he says, taking a big bite.

You take another bite and you both end up slurping the same noodle. Your lips touch, and you both smile into the kiss.

You laugh and lip your lips. 

"Totally wasn't expecting that." Taehyung says, a little too playfully.

"What do you mean?" you ask, placing your chopsticks down and crossing your arms.

"There was another cup or ramen but, I wanted to try this because I saw it in a movie."

You grin and peck his lips.

"Your so weird."
________________________________
7/16/22