older brother | PJM

this imagine was requested by momo_once13

"What the hell is wrong with her?" you sighed as you continued to watch the cheesy k-drama playing on the TV.

You were complaining because the main character had just rejected the popular bad boy for the nerd.

You are ten years old and live with your older brother, Jimin.

Sadly, both your parents passed away in a car accident six years ago when you were four and Jimin was sixteen.

Throughout your childhood Jimin was the only adult figure in your life apart from your aunt on your mom's side that would visit once in a while to check on you guys.

A bit after your parents died, Jimin got a part time job at a fancy restaurant to help pay the bills.

"Ughhh" you groaned as you got up from the couch to get some snacks.

You grabbed a bowl to put some doritos in but the bowl slipped out of your hand and onto the floor, making a loud clattering sound.

A few seconds later you heard Jimin's voice from upstairs.

"Everything alright down there?" he belted as he walked down the stairs, the floorboards creaking every few steps.

"Yea I just dropped something, it didn't break though."

"Oh ok." he replied, entering the kitchen.

"I'm gonna order some panda express, you want anything?"

"Kids meal half and half with orange chicken."

"Okay, I'll going back upstairs call me if you need anything"

You nod, grabbing some chips then heading back to th living room.

Thirty minutes later you went to the bathroom, and as soon as you looked in the mirror you shrieked at the top of your lungs.

Jimin came running down the stairs and asked if you were okay.

"No I'm not okay don't come in."

"Did I just start my period?" you whispered, examine the stain a bit more.

You had heard about them from your close friends but didn't expect it at the moment, and had no idea how to tell Jimin about it.

Just the thought of telling your older brother that you started your period made you cringe.

After you were done panicking you slowly opened the door to see jimin sitting on the couch waiting.

"Y/N what happ-" he stopped mid sentence when he noticed your pants.

"Did you start your period?" he questioned.

"I think so..."

"Aren't you only 10?"

"This isn't normal? Am I dying?"

"Well I'm a guy so I'm not one hundred percent sure. You should probably take a shower to freshen up."

"Are you calling me musty?" you asked, slightly frowning.

"Go upstairs."

After your shower you changed into some baggy clothes and put on the pad Jimin had left on your bed.

You then went back downstairs to the kitchen where Jimin was waiting.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"Because girls usually get cramps while there on their period." he said, grabbing dark chocolate out of the cabinet and handing it to you.

"We'll it hurts a little but I just thought I was constipated. you replied, taking the treat out of his hand.

"That should help a bit." he smiled.

"How do you know so much about periods?"

"Let's just say I've had a handful of girlfriends in the past.

You playfully roll your eyes as you remember the countless times he would ask you for girl advice.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"The food is here!" you chirped, heading towards the front door.

You opened it, grabbed the food, then gave the delivery guy a tip.

"Thanks." you smiled, closing the door.

"The food smells so good." Jimin said, taking a big whiff of the bag.

"I know right?" you replied.

"Panda express!" you sang as you took a bite out of the sweet and savory dish.

"The best restaurant out there."

"Mhm." you hummed in agreement.
________________________________
thank you momo_once13 for requesting this imagine i hope you enjoyed it! everyone please comment, vote and request but keep in mind the less details your request has the longer it will take for me to write it because of my schedule!! ❤️
________________________________3/6/23