first kiss | KSJ

"Why does math always have to be so complicated?" you sigh putting your notebook in your bag.

"I know right? It's not like this is gonna get me anywhere in life." Jin replies slinging his bag around his shoulder.

You were both in your junior year of high school and you've been friends since elementary.

"But at least you understand it, I'm gonna fail."

"Not on my watch."

He grabs your wrist and drags you towards his car.

"Where are we going?" you question, crossing your arms and pouting on you get in the car.

"We're going to my house to study."

You hum in response and turn on the radio. Your favorite song blasting through the car speakers. 

"I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE!" you belt, while slightly dancing in your seat.

Jin glances at you and starts chuckling. His laugh echoing through the car.

"What's so funny?" you ask, playfully putting your hands on your hips and glaring at him.

He shakes his head and keeps driving.

🦋

You jump out of his car and crack your back.

"Why is your house so far away from school?"

He just shrugs as you both walk inside his house. The house was huge and smelled amazing.

You look in the direction of the smell to see a plate of cookies lying on the dining table. You take your shoes off and grab a cookie. It's still warm and it practically melts in your mouth.

"I guess my mom made them before the left for work." Jin says, walking up behind you slightly startling you.

His mom starts in the afternoon which you always thought was kinda weird but you didn't think much if it. His dad died a few years ago so he was mostly home alone.

You kinda felt bad for him since he didn't really see his mom much but there wasn't really anything you could do about it.

You both go up to his room, and starts helping you with your math homework.

"Ok so what's the square root of 24?" he asks, casually licking his lips and running his hand through his hair.

"Ummm..." you pause to think "Three?"

"Close enough." he shrugs.

You continue working for a bit, but you soon get bored.

"Jin, wanna play truth or dare." you ask putting your pencil down

"Sure I'll go first."

"Truth or dare?" he asks, while clicking his pen on the desk.

"Dare."

He hums then responds with, "I dare you to finish your homework."

"That's literally so lame." you replied, rolling your eyes.

He then smirks and licks his lips again.

"Do you need some chapstick or something?"

He nods and you reach in your pocket to grab some but he stops you.

"I thought you needed some cha-" he places his finger on your lips.

"I want the chapstick on your lips."

You look up at him in shock.

"What?" You stammer out, almost in a whisper.

"You heard me, I dare you to kiss me."

"But I haven't had my first kiss yet."

"Even better." he mumbled, while tucking a stand of hair behind you ear.

At this point your sweating bullets and your heart was about to leap out of your chest.

He slowly leans in and you do the same. Your lips meet and start moving in sync. Almost at if they were meant for each other.

You slowly pull away, his hand still on your cheek as he brushed his thumb over your swollen bottom lip.

You gaze deep into each others eyes until you realize the sun was already starting to set.

"It's getting kinda late, do you think you can give me a ride home?" you ask, packing up your stuff.

"Anything for you, babe." you turn around abruptly and stare at him to see his smiling on the edge of the bed.

"What do you mean babe?"

"We just made out doesn't that mean where official?"

You gasp in shock and reply, "We didn't make out we just kissed."

"You have so much to learn." he sighs, shaking his head.

You put your bag down and climb on top of him.

"We'll see about that."
________________________________
please vomment!! ❤️❤️ and request if you'd like! JACK IN THE BOX IS COMING OUT TOMMOROW IM SO EXCITED 🤪
________________________________
7/14/22