✿.。.:*☆..ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜..☆*:.。.✿

✿.。.:*☆..ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖..☆*:.。.✿

The room was dark, with only the faintest hint of moonlight peeking in through the curtains. It was quiet too, except for the sound of the soft snores coming from the kid and their breathing as they stood close together. She could feel his warmth radiating off his body through the armour, and her heart was racing in anticipation.

Mando leaned in again and again, brushing his lips against hers, sending shivers down her spine. She responded by deepening the kiss, and soon their tongues were dancing together in a passionate tango.

They both knew they had to be quiet – the kid asleep only a few feet from them – but it was difficult to contain their enthusiasm. As their lips continued to meet, they struggled to suppress their moans and gasps.

They shifted their weight from foot to foot, struggling to maintain their balance in the dark. His hands roamed over her body, caressing her back and pulling her closer.

Finally, Mando reluctantly broke the kiss, gasping for breath. He looked at her silhouette in the dark, her face barely visible, as he roughly gripped her jaw and pulled her face towards his. He knew she wanted to be quiet, but the excitement of his little game had him wanting to hear her scream.

His lips ghosting over hers, he gripped her jaw harder. "You're gonna regret challenging me, Rosa." He warned, then he was kissing her roughly, causing liquid gold to spread throughout her body at his voice and the nickname.

As they kissed, he wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her off her feet. She gasped in surprise, but quickly wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her across the room, further away from the kid.

He walked over to the couch and carefully lowered her down onto the soft cushions, never breaking their passionate embrace. Her heart was racing as she looked up at him, her eyes full of desire.

He leaned down to kiss her again, his hands roaming over her body. She held back a moan that threatened to escape as his lips trailed down her neck, and her fingers tried to find purchase through the fabric under his armour.

Then his still gloved hands were under her shirt caressing the sensitive skin, the roughness of his gloves adding a new feeling she wasn't familiar with. Before she could try to begin taking his armour off, his hands were removing themselves from under her shirt before they were on her body, turning it so her legs were dangling off the front.

The couch was deep enough that she could comfortably lean against the back of it and still have a decent amount for her legs be elevated, the back of her upper shins at the lip of the cushions.

Silently Mando was then shoving his fingers under the band of the tiny cotton shorts she had put on her body only a couple of minutes ago before he was yanking them off, with the help of Rosalie raising her hips. 

She was now naked from the waist down, Mando still in front of her in his armour, his helmet the only thing missing.

He didn't say anything to her, made no sounds as he closed his hands around the underside of her knees and roughly pulled her forward. She gasped, choking on her salvia as he bought her rear to the edge of the cushions.

When she looked up, the sight of his silhouette above her sent the swirling heat in her gut to between her legs, then she was gulping as she watched his silhouette slowly drop to his knees in front of her.

Maker, she wished she could see him right now. She had a feeling the sight of him kneeling before her would be the death of her, and she wouldn't even be mad about it, she would welcome death with open arms.