✿.。.:*☆..ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛..☆*:.。.✿

✿.。.:*☆..𝔸 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖..☆*:.。.✿

After Mando had eaten his fill of the fruit she had cut up for him, he told her he wanted to take her somewhere. He took her hand and dragged her out of his tiny apartment before she could even protest.

His hand was in hers for a bit until they came to a crowded street and his hand dropped from hers. She pulled her hand to her body, trying to not take it personally as he gestured for her to keep following him. He didn't seem to think twice about how his action came off, seeming to be concentrated on taking her wherever this mysterious location was.

They were walking so fast that even BD lost sight of them amidst the crowd. She wasn't concerned though; she knew he would just make his way back to her apartment and wait for her.

Walking silently through the sandy streets of the town; their footsteps muffled by the shifting grains beneath their feet. Above them, the sun was setting, casting long shadows across the streets and buildings, painting the sky a fiery red and deep shade of orange, the sun slowly starting it's decent from above towards the horizon.

Soon they approached a large wooden door at the end of the street set into the side of a building. It was old and weathered, the paint peeling in places, and there was a rusted iron handle on the front, and Mando paused as he glanced around. 

Without a word, Mando moved forward and pushed open the heavy door, revealing a narrow stone stairway leading down into darkness. The smell of damp sewage wafted up from the depths below.

He looked back at Rosalie as she hesitated for a moment, peering down into the gloom. It was musty and dank down there, and the walls were slick with moisture.

"You shouldn't have." She started as she looked back up at Mando, "I've always wanted to explore the sewers." She finished off sarcastically, crossing her arms over her chest.

Mando shook his head, laughing quietly to himself. "Just follow me."

Then he was slipping through the dark entrance, and she reluctantly followed.

Together, they descended down the stairs, their footsteps echoing off the damp walls. The air grew thicker and more oppressive the further down they went, and the sound of running water could be heard in the distance.

As they reached the bottom of the steps, she found herself in a narrow tunnel, with water slowly running underfoot, but it not high enough to go past the soles of her boots. It was dimly lit, the only source of light coming from flickering torches set into the walls.

Then without a word Mando turned his light on and set off down the tunnel, his footsteps splashing in the water. She started following him once again, also turning her light on as they made their way down the dark and winding tunnel, their footsteps echoing off the damp walls. The air was cool and musty, and a faint scent of mold lingered in the air.

As they walked, Mando seemed to move with a confidence through their surroundings. His steps were sure, and he navigated the twists and turns of the tunnel with ease. She was however, clearly less at ease. Her steps were hesitant as she kept glancing around nervously as they walked.

"You haven't been down here before, have you?" He asked as he glanced back at her and witnessed her hesitant, unsure steps.

"No, I don't make it a habit to explore disgusting sewers." She quipped, her voice barely above a whisper.

Before he could question it more she asked, "Why are we down here anyway?"

He led her down another passageway, his steps no longer wide as he knew she was having trouble keeping up in the unfamiliar territory.