✿.。.:*☆..ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜..☆*:.。.✿

✿.。.:*☆..𝕊𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕤..☆*:.。.✿

After they had started cruising through the cold void of space, clearly no destination in mind, Rosalie decided to familiarize herself with the ship.

Mando refused to answer any of her questions, so she left Mando in the cockpit with her droid that kept trying desperately to get his attention, but ultimately failed when Mando pushed him off the console altogether. She had no idea if BD got back up to try again because she was already walking out the door.

This whole situation was unexpected.

She didn't know what she was doing.

She had a job to do, find the child, and bring him back, but something was stopping her from completing that last order, something she couldn't explain.

She thought at first it was just curiosity that she just wanted to find out more about Mando and why he broke the Guild's code, but she's not so sure now. Sure, nothing is stopping her from turning around and demanding him to take them to her master at gun point, but even every fiber in her body is telling her no.

She'd decided last night when she left him and that awkward situation in the abandoned building, she would just see what happened. See if maybe he would betray her, or at least give her any reason for her to betray him so she could complete her orders.

Yes, he seemed unpleased with her presence on his ship, but she felt he had more of a problem with BD being here than her.

Maybe the only reason he can tolerate her is because she's a Mandalorian.

Or maybe he liked last night more than he let her believe.

For a good couple of hours, she remembers him refusing to move a muscle last night when he thought she was sleeping against him, like he was afraid to move in fear of her removing herself from his presence.

She remembers his hand resting on his blaster, ready for any threat or just for her to finally pounce on him in the middle of the night and take the kid.

Either way, she was slightly annoyed that she allowed herself to fall asleep beside him and leave herself vulnerable. She was taught better than that.

Heading down the ladder, she came into the opening below. It was a decent size ship; it also wasn't the first time she's seen it. Granted, her first view inside was rushed due to the situation, but now she actually took the time to take it in.

There were crates strapped to the wall, along with a couple on the floor, her bag resting atop of one. Seats that could be pulled down in case he had company, which she doubted were ever used.

Mando didn't seem the type to have friends.

The keypad by the ladder she just climbed down caught her attention next.

Reaching over, she pressed one of the buttons, seeming to have the same mechanics as her own ship, a secret compartment across from her opened. She looked over, her eyes falling upon a variety of weapons. Her eyebrows rose under her helmet, and she thought it was quite an arsenal for just one man, but hers wasn't any better, and Mando had the child to protect.

Pressing the same button to close the compartment, she headed down the small, slim hallway to her right facing the ladder next. It only having two doors, she opened the first one, her eyes landing on a tiny storage room filled with crates but still big enough to stand up straight and stretch your arms out sideways and she figured this is where he kept the food and other necessities.

Moving on, she opened the next door, revealing a refresher containing only a shower, vac tube, and a basin with a small mirror, a light built into the frame.