✿.。.:*☆..ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙..☆*:.。.✿

✿.。.:*☆..ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀..☆*:.。.✿

✿.。.:*☆..𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨..☆*:.。.✿

The moons of Tatooine cascaded down on the town, illuminating the streets full of its inhabitants, and the booths still open this late into the evening. Yet, the glow of the moons seemed withdrawn of a particular individual, not letting the stranger experience it's luminescence, seeming to let them stay surrounded in the shadows.

The sand underfoot, slightly damp from the downpour that graced the dry desert some time ago, left imprints behind as that stranger shunned by the moons walked through the shadows.

The scarlet light of the tracking fob blinked as the stranger gripped it in their gloved hand, watching curiously to see if the blinking quickened at any point as they traversed the damp, sandy streets. Angling their hand towards different alleyways as they passed, hoping the rhythm of the scarlet light would build to indicate their target was nearby.

Their hood from their own scarlet cloak secured the secrecy they wanted as they traversed the streets, hiding their true visage from the inhabitants and eyes in the shadows.

The tavern they hoped would hold the information they were after, yielded nothing besides the working droid that pointed them in the direction of the landing bays, the patrons refusing to speak to them once they spied what was under the cloak, deeming it best to not get involved with whatever they were up to, which they were grateful for. But as they walked towards the landing bays, something seemed out of order. The closer they got to the landing bays, the more the tracking fob light still blinked its usual rhythm, the three moons still keeping them in the shadows.

Beginning to think they were led astray by the working droid, they stopped, turning on their heels to go back and see if those shy patrons knew what they were after and could point them in the correct direction this time.

But before they could, the scarlet light started blinking rapidly in the reflection of their visor, and they turned back towards the landing bays, lifting their gloved hand to indeed see the rhythm had quickened.

A bellowing sound that could only be from a Dewback sounded on the breeze, confirming that there was indeed someone towards where the tracking fob indicated.

Then they were moving, the damp sand muffling their hurried strides, their free hand going to hover over their blaster secured on their thigh below the cloak, careful to keep the cloak close as to not unmask what was hiding beneath.

✿.。.:*☆..✿..☆*:.。.✿

Mando secured the Dewback he procured from the dead bounty hunter he and Toro found in the desert, giving it a light thankful pat for getting him back into town as quick as it could.

He turned, noticing the speeder bike he left with Toro and the now dead Fennec stationed out front as well. He instantly pulled his blaster from the halter on his right thigh and cautiously advanced towards the entrance of bay three-five. 

He slowly descended the stairway, his heart racing as he held his blaster tightly in his hand. As he moved deeper into the room, his grip on the weapon tightened. He could feel the weight of it in his hand, reassuring him that he was prepared for whatever danger might lie ahead.

His booted feet padded onto the sand of the darkly lit bay, noting that it was abandoned of any soul he knows he left here hours previously.

Including the pit droids he despised were nowhere to be seen, that was until a womp rat skittering past made him notice that they were cowering in the office, clearly hiding from something within the room he hadn't noticed yet.