✿.。.:*☆..ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠..☆*:.。.✿

✿.。.:*☆..𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤..☆*:.。.✿

They were a couple minutes off from the rendezvous with the man Mando called Greef Karga, the time for her nerves to pass was here but she still hated the uncertainty she had no control over. She also had no time to think about her and Mando's interaction in the cockpit beforehand as much as she wanted to, she couldn't risk having nothing but a clear head.

The plan was discussed once Kuiil completed the kid's new cradle, and it was a decent one, but she was annoyed Mando didn't agree to drop her off in a separate location before they landed.

She had her own plan in mind, and it would've helped them get into the town but once again Mando showed her that he didn't trust her. Granted she refused to enlighten him of her plan, but she didn't even know if it would've worked and if it didn't, she would've just met up with them once she had acquired a speed bike of her own.

But here she was gearing up with the rest of them as the ship got ready to land on Nevarro.

She refused to let BD come with her and she made sure to get IG-11 swear that he wouldn't let BD leave this ship. She couldn't lose him, not when she couldn't guarantee his safety in an unknown scenario.

The ship landed on Nevarro and they all mounted up. She had her rifle secured over her back to accompany the blaster she always wore.

They all went out on a Blurrg each, she went out last taking up the rear and her eyes caught sight of Greef Karga and three other individuals she assumed were bounty hunters. They walked to greet them, and she saw Karga's eyes shift to her helmet before back to Mando's.

"Sorry for the remote rendezvous, Mando, but things have gotten complicated since you were last here." He looked over the company Mando bought with him once again, "It appears that introductions are in order. It seems we've both provided a security detail. I recommend the shock trooper and the female Mandalorian guards the ship."

If Rosalie had known Karga was such a misogynist, she would've kicked him where the sun didn't shine once she got the fob off of him a month ago.

"These lava fields are lousy with Jawas." Karga finished making Rosalie roll her eyes.

"They're coming with me." Mando said, that being the first time he spoken since they landed.

"But the town is now run by ex-Empire. If a Rebel Dropper is with us, they'll all get their hackles up."

"She's coming." Was all Mando said.

"And what about that female Mandalorian? I recall giving her a fob to track down the child. She never told me why she was after it, are you sure you can trust her?" Karga asked.

Rosalie looked to Mando before back at Karga. "Yeah, you were a real help Karga." She said sarcastically as she rolled her shoulders.

"She's coming so shut up and let's get going." Mando said sharply through gritted teeth.

"Fine." Karga put his hands out in defeat, "Fine. At least cover your tattoo. No need to flaunt it." He said as he pointed to Cara. "Now, where is the little one?"

They all looked to Mando, and he reluctantly sent the cradle towards Karga. Once it opened Rosalie slowly moved her hand to her blaster, easily avoiding detection since she was behind Mando.

Karga walked towards the open cradle, "So, this little bogwing is what all the fuss was about." From her position behind Mando, she could see him reach for his blaster as Karga picked the kid up.

"What a precious little creature. I can see why you didn't want to harm a hair on its wrinkled little head." He finished before placing the kid back into the cradle and Mando released his grip from his blaster, as did all the bounty hunters.