✿.。.:*☆..ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝..☆*:.。.✿

✿.。.:*☆..𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤?..☆*:.。.✿

Planet Sorgan was somewhere Rosalie had never heard of, and she didn't know why Mando was heading there, especially since that man asked him to go to Nevarro. He sat there quietly, not saying anything since he put the ship into hyperspace.

Their interaction beforehand caught her off guard. Obviously, when she questioned if he really cared for the kid, he got mad. But she never expected him to get so close or even make sure she was securely strapped into her chair.

Unless it was his way of making sure she couldn't stop him. 

Nor did she expect his reasoning as to why he was willing to go back to Nevarro and kill the man who hired him to collect the kid.

Looking to her right, she saw that the kid was still asleep with BD still beside him shut down. Something she's sure Mando hates and loves due to the kid sleeping, but hated the droid being there too.

Rosalie wished she knew why he hated droids so much, and she guessed that earlier won't be the first time she's going to find BD tied to a chair.

"So, why Sorgan?" She asked, her gaze going to the back of Mando's helmet.

He didn't turn as he answered, "There's someone there that can help us."

"Help us hide the kid?" Hope finding its way into her voice at the possible prospect that she convinced Mando not to go through with going to Nevarro, knowing what might be awaiting them there.

She saw his helmet shifting left to right, her shoulders dropping in disappointment.

"Then how can this person possibly help us?" She asked, annoyed, looking away from his helmet to watch as the lights from hyperspace streaked by.

"They help us by protecting the kid when we go to Nevarro." Mando turned his chair to face Rosalie, his gaze stopping on her helmet that was glowing like shooting stars from the lights outside the ship's window, the black tone dampening the shine just a bit.

Her head shook slightly, the lights dancing across her visor. Mando leaned forward, his grip light on one of the armrests of her chair as he made it turn towards him.

"This is happening whether you like it or not so you can help me, or I can leave you on Sorgan-" her helmet pivoted over to his, "-and I can pick you up after it's done."

Oh, that was unexpected.

"But if you come, know that I won't let anything happen to the kid or to you." He finished; his voice as soft as it could be coming out of the modulator.

"Who's going to make sure nothing happens to you?" She said back, matching the softness in his voice as she stared at him, completely shocked.

This whole interaction was so unexpected and so unnecessary.

They were strangers.

"I can take care of myself, just worry about yourself and the kid." She told him, causing his hand to retreat and go back to his side.

"I never said I didn't think you could take care of yourself." Mando said, annoyance now making an appearance in his modulated voice.

"You implied I needed someone to do it for me." She grumbled under her breath.

"And?" She could just feel the glare behind his visor. "There's nothing wrong with a little bit of extra help. We wouldn't be going to Sorgan if I didn't think that."

"How do you even know this person?" She asked as she crossed her arms, looking for any type of way to divert the conversation.

He leaned back in his seat, "I met them when I went to the planet to hide out, like I was doing on Mon Cala."