✿.。.:*☆..ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚..☆*:.。.✿

✿.。.:*☆..𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝔽𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕥..☆*:.。.✿

In the early morning sun, the market was surprisingly crowded as he stepped into the area, and immediately he was hit with a wave of sound and scent. The air was thick with the smell of spices and roasting meats, and the sound of people bargaining and shouting filled his ears. Men Karga had posted on the night shift were just coming home from a long night.

The crowd was thick and bustling, with people of all shapes and sizes jostling for space. There were vendors selling wares of every kind, from baskets of fruits and vegetables, to bolts of brightly colored fabrics and trinkets.

He walked down the narrow aisles, trying to navigate his way through the throngs of people. It was difficult, but he found that if he moved with the flow of the crowd, he could make steady progress.

Everywhere he looked, there was something new and interesting to see. There were brightly painted signs hanging from the stalls, advertising their wares in a language he didn't understand. There were people of all ages, from children darting in and out of the crowds, to elderly women haggling fiercely with vendors.

He could see that the market was a hub of activity, a place where people came to buy and sell goods, to catch up on the latest gossip, and to enjoy the atmosphere of the place.

As he walked, he couldn't help but be drawn in by the energy of the market. For the first time he found himself slowing down, taking in the sights and smells, and enjoying the cacophony of sound around him.

He could see that this was a place where people came to connect, to exchange goods and ideas, and to be a part of something bigger than themselves. It was a bustling, chaotic, and yet somehow harmonious place, and he was glad to be a part of it, if only for a little while.

Mando tried to stay out of everyone's way as he made his way through the crowd of people, still in search of something other than bone broth and protein bars for Rosalie. Not wanting to risk the strange meats he came across in multiple stalls.

But he's been trying to stay out of the way for days now. He didn't want to cause any more trouble other than what he's already caused. It was his fault that the town was mostly in ruin. When he decided to take the kid back, it caused the imps to come back harder than before, putting everyone who lived here in danger.

The children even seemed to be fearful of him sometimes and he didn't know if it was because they knew he was the cause of so much death or if they saw what he did to those stormtroopers when IG-11 attacked.

But then the sound of children's laughter brought Mando's attention to the right of him, and he looked over, spotting the only remaining Blurrg that carried Rosalie safely to him and he started moving.

Once on the edge of the market, his eyes fell upon Kuiil and the kid surrounded by the same children he saw playing not that long ago but now they seemed to be immersed in whatever Kuiil was telling them. He cautiously stepped forward, capturing the attention of the kid, and then he was giggling as he ran towards him.

Mando crouched down as the children noticed his presence and watched silently as he picked up the kid, then he started walking back over to Kuiil.

The rest of the children suddenly stood and quickly headed for the Blurrg, petting her. He didn't miss how some of them looked at him with fear, and he tried not to let it get to him. He never thought he was good with kids, but he thought he was doing a good job of looking after the one in his charge. No one seemed to tell him otherwise.

"Give them time, Mando." Kuiil said as he reached his side, drawing his attention away from the children. "They've only ever seen your people during times of fighting. It'll take some time for them to warm up to you, even with the little one under your care."