✿.。.:*☆..ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘..☆*:.。.✿

✿.。.:*☆..𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝..☆*:.。.✿

Strangers to friends to something more?

Mando wasn't sure who Rosalie was to him, but he knew he didn't want her to die on his ship. He made the ship take off as he pounded a closed fist on the console in anger.

He should've been the one to find her, she shouldn't have been to one to find him, especially considering the condition she was in. She had probably lost so much blood looking for him and if only he had fought hard enough when IG-11 came into town he would've found her sooner and gotten her the help she needed. He had stupidly taken the kid back to the ship when instead he should've left him with Cara while he went to find Rosalie.

Mando thought about trying to get the kid to heal her like he did Karga, but he didn't want to waste time in trying to make the kid understand. So instead, he flew the Razor Crest closer to the town they just left in hopes Karga had someone who could take care of her.

She was left down with Kuiil, BD and the kid. When he entered the ship with her body limp in his arms, Mando had quickly pulled the blankets from his cubby so she could lay down on something that wasn't cold metal. That's where he left her, in the care of Kuiil that did all he could with the medical supplies Mando had on board.

Once he set the Razor Crest to land, he left the cockpit, rushing down the ladder to find Kuiil hovered over an unconscious Rosalie.

As his eyes fell upon her, his heart clenched with a mixture of anguish and regret. The sight of her injured form stirred a storm of emotions within him, each wave crashing against the walls of his conscience.

He knew, deep down, that he had a part to play in her suffering.

Without a moment's hesitation, he sprang into action, his movements fueled by a newfound urgency. He swept her up in his arms, cradling her with a tenderness that contrasted with the turmoil churning within him.

 Kuiil pressed the button responsible for opening the hanger door allowing Mando to jump the few feet between the lowering ramp and sand.

Every step he took was purposeful, as though he could somehow will the pain away through his determined strides.

He was running as fast as he could, his heart pounding in his chest as he clutched Rosalie tightly in his arms. She was unconscious, her body limp and still, and he knew that every second counted. He knew BD was chasing after him as ran across the small patch of sand between his ship and the town. 

His mind replayed the events that led to this moment, dissecting his own actions and finding fault within himself. He blamed himself for not fighting harder, for not being there to shield her from harm. The weight of responsibility settled heavily upon his shoulders, driving him forward with a renewed sense of purpose.

As he carried Rosalie in his arms, his shiny silver helmet glistened under the ambient light of the setting sun, its reflective surface mirroring the somber surroundings. The muted black helmet adorning her head remained a silent companion, concealing her pale face and the depth of her vulnerability.

He could see the lights of the town in the distance, a beacon of hope in the growing darkness of the sky. He focused on that light, willing himself to go faster, to make it there in time.

With each step he took, the weight of his silver helmet seemed to bear down upon him, amplifying the gravity of the situation.

Behind its polished facade, his emotions raged like a tempest, a mix of concern, guilt, and an overwhelming sense of responsibility. The helmet served as a shield, guarding his face and emotions from the world, masking the worry etched upon his brow and the turmoil churning within his heart.