✿.。.:*☆..ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙..☆*:.。.✿

✿.。.:*☆..𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤?..☆*:.。.✿

As the morning light gently bathed the room, Rosalie stirred awake, her heart filled with a sense of contentment and satisfaction. A warm sensation tickled Rosalie's brow had a smile appearing on her lips as sleep slowly left her. Fluttering open, her eyes landed on the small kitchenette in the room, the sun shining in through the window in front of her from above the sink.

The memories of their passionate night together lingered in her mind, warming her from within. She smiled when the phantom feelings of last night's encounter with Mando hit her and she stretched, moving a hand to her eyes to rub away the rest of the sleep. Then as her eyes were adjusting to her surroundings, a sudden panic gripped her, stealing the breath from her lungs and when her eyes hit the floor her stomach dropped, and the smile disappeared.

Scattered across the floor, a disarray of armour and clothing that didn't belong to her still sat where they had been removed last night.

Mando's armour was still scattered on the floor.

A stark reminder of his presence filled the room. The realization hit her with a force she couldn't ignore - the oath Mando held dear, the sacred tradition that dictated his interactions forbade them from laying eyes upon each other's faces.

Fear knotted in her stomach as she scrambled to sit up, her mind racing with a flurry of emotions. She desperately searched for a way to conceal her gaze, her thoughts spiralling into an anxious frenzy. In her panic, she lost her balance, tumbling off the edge of the bed and landing on the floor with an ungraceful thud, a yelp leaving her mouth.

Her limbs that were tangled in the sheet brought it to the floor with her, the sudden movement alerting the man still in the bed, but he still didn't wake.

The room seemed to close in around her as she hesitated to look towards the spot where Mando would be lying. She knew the consequences of breaking his oath, the repercussions that could shatter the delicate connection they shared. The weight of their unspoken bond, the allure of their stolen moments, collided with the boundaries imposed upon her.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she contemplated the dilemma before her. Should she dare to glance in his direction, risking the sanctity of his oath, or should she avert her gaze and retreat from the room, consumed by the fear of the unknown?

In that vulnerable moment, uncertainty hung heavy in the air. Her mind battled with her desires, her longing to see his face, to experience their connection on a deeper level. But his oath loomed, a shadow that threatened to tear her apart, a constant reminder of the boundaries she was bound to uphold.

As she trembled on the floor, the room remained shrouded in silence, the weight of the unspoken tension almost suffocating. The passage of time felt suspended as she grappled with her fears, her heart torn between longing and self-preservation.

In the end, she knew she had to honour his oath, for it was the foundation upon which their fragile relationship stood. With trembling hands, she collected herself, pushing aside the scattered armour as if sweeping away the temptations that enticed her.

Quickly shoving her body under the sheet and leaping onto the bed, her heart pounding with anticipation, she seized a nearby pillow and gently pressed it against Mando's face, the now naked man waking from his sleep.

She fell onto his body before she adjusted the pillow onto what she hoped was his face, a startled groan leaving his mouth.

"Stop!" Rosalie yelled as one of his hands gripped her wrist and pulled. "The sun is up." Her finished statement was enough to get him to stop moving.