full My brother is really lucky."

    Everyone was discussing, talking about Du Heng's study for a while, and mentioning that Xiaoman had a child for a while, and the field was lively for a while.

    When they arrived in Ji County, the two drove the ox cart to the city to go out of the stall as usual. Because they left early, they didn't disturb the people in the village much.

    I went out of the stall once before, but I didn't go back the next day. The stickiness of customers has not been improved, and there are not many repeat customers, but after the stall was set up, people who came to buy food immediately recognized them.

    The couple were still setting up a stall, and there were people waiting. They wanted to buy braised meat to eat in the tavern, and they brought a food box. They asked Du Heng to add more brine to keep warm. The business was still the same as the first time they came, and it was better in the morning

    . Business is sluggish from noon to meal time.

    What Du Heng brought out today were books, and he flipped through them in front of the low table. There was a sudden commotion in the market, and the vendors who were resting around hurriedly shouted.

    Scholars in groups of twos and threes came from the front street, and Du Heng discovered that there was an academy in front of Old South Street. When he came back to meet Xiumu from the academy last time, he didn't make money from this wave of guests.

    Seeing other hawkers getting busy, Du Heng quickly put down his book and began to attract customers.

    "Hey, I've never seen this food stall before. Is it newly opened?"

    "What kind of food are there?"

    Under various invitations, a scholar noticed Du Heng's cart and came looking for the scent.

    A group of three scholars came forward together, one was carrying a bookcase, the other was holding a brocade stove in his hand, and the third was slightly behind the two, with empty hands, he was shorter than both of them.

    Du Heng glanced at the cyan clothes, and knew that these people belonged to Bairong Academy. He lifted the lid of the braised pot and was about to introduce him, when the shorter scholar immediately half-covered his mouth: "It's the smell of braised vegetables. The things made by such pigs are really shabby, let's change to another." The

    scholar holding the stove said: "I smell very good, and it's hot, so I can warm myself up today by taking a bite."

    "Warm up and eat mutton soup, I know a restaurant's mutton soup is delicious." The short scholar turned his head to look at the two of them, and suggested: "Brother Mu, Brother Cheng, how about my treat today? "

    The scholar holding the stove didn't refuse or agree, but looking back at the scholar carrying the bookcase: "What do you think, brother Mu?"

    The scholar waved his hand: "You two go, I have to go back to the academy for a simple meal, Mrs. Fan asked me to look for him later." "

    In that case, let's go."

    Mu Ti responded, and carried the bookcase to the back of the low table and sat down.

    Seeing that Mu Ti didn't want to go, the scholar who proposed to eat mutton showed a slight disappointment, and immediately led the scholar who was holding the stove away very earnestly.

    "Let's order something simple." The scholar who had already sat down said to Du Heng and then turned his head: "Uncle, I want a bowl of noodles." Du Heng hurriedly prepared a