Du Heng sat down beside him, Caressing Xiaoman's hand: "Anyway, I won't starve the child."

    The two warmed up for a while, had dinner together, and had to prepare ingredients for the night.

    Du Heng's plan was to set up a stall in the county town on Jixian day. He didn't plan to go every day. The time to go back and forth was too early. If he went home and prepared all the ingredients for the next day, he would have to go in the middle of the night up.

    This is also the reason why farmers who live in the countryside seldom go to the county to do business. If it is close to the county, that's all.

    If the business can be as it is today, even if you go to the county every two or three days, you can earn a few taels of silver a month.

    But Du Heng knew that he could earn a day's worth of money today, so he couldn't think too far, because there were too many variables, so he didn't know that he couldn't do it because of some reason.

    The next day, Du Heng was making ingredients at home, so he stopped by to tell Qin Xiong to leave the offal of his newly slaughtered pig to him.

    Xiaoman went to ask someone to help their family plow the land in exchange for collecting firewood. They were free in winter, and everyone had nothing to do. Hearing that they were willing to do this job, he quickly found someone.

    "What's the matter, are you and Du Heng not feeling well? Hire someone to do it if you have cows digging the ground?"

    The folks were idle and had nothing to do, and they asked very directly: "I heard that Du Heng is studying, is this necessary?" Have you tried it with all your heart?"

    We all know that the Qin family's work is easy to do, and you can go to the private mountain to collect firewood with a cow to help others plow the land. It is not enough to burn firewood, and it can't be used as charcoal for heating. It can't be compared with the firewood of trees in the mountains.

    The Qin family only needed three or two people, and the others were sour because they didn't have a good heart, and if they were embarrassed to say anything else, they could only pass the time by asking people about their family affairs.

    "There will be an exam for children in the spring next year. Let's take a look at it. You can't be unprepared."

    Qin Xiaoman is not hiding the truth from the villagers. Although Du Heng told him to keep a low profile, it has been a long time. Everyone knows some rumors, and they can't hide them if they want to.

    "That's right, what about you? Why did you suddenly invite someone?"

    "I have a child, and I need to rest and recuperate."     "

    Ah! Really!"

It's not uncommon to get married and become pregnant, but Qin Xiaoman has been jumping up and down in the village all the time, so it's really hard to connect with having a child.

    It was cold outside, so Qin Xiaoman and his fellow villagers went back after only talking a few words, but the villagers couldn't stop talking.

    "The autumn harvest is earning money, and people are hired to dig the land. This is for Du Heng to study and bet.

    " Yes, in the end the money for studying was wasted." "

    The young couple are young and don't know how to manage the family. These days I live in Qin's house, and I can smell the smell of meat every day, and the food is more like New Year's." "Speaking of which, it's