Qin Xiaoman said with a smile: "Where is the boiled wine, this year's millet is harvested, but it is only a stone of grain, which is a lot, and it can't be sold I made some wine at any price."

    "Du Heng still has this skill! It's amazing!"

    Everyone in the village now knows that Du Heng can cook and sell food at a stall, so naturally they all subconsciously think that the wine is his stuffed.

    "Just try to brew it. The craftsmanship is not very good, and it can't be compared with the outside." "

    Hey, it will be great if you can make wine. If everyone can brew, how can the business of the wine shop outside continue?"

    Qin Xiaoman I was happy and generous, and invited two old men to do it. I went into the house and made two glasses of new wine for the old men to taste.

    The villagers are very happy to see that they have the pleasure of drinking. The life of the villagers is not easy. Even if the Qin family wants to eat something, they can eat it even if they grit their teeth. .

    Drinks like this can only be eaten if you go to a banquet or during the New Year's festival.

    "Newly brewed wine is fragrant!"

    The old man picked up the clear wine in his glass, put it under the tip of his nose and sniffed it first. Many wine lovers like to smell wine.

    Another impatient old man has already started to eat: "This wine tastes good! The taste of wine without water is very different! I can eat eight taels of wine on weekdays, but I'm afraid I can only drink two taels of pure brewed wine. Three or two."

    The two old men laughed and ate the wine. Seeing Du Heng smiling, they quickly waved: "Du Heng, come and have some, this is good wine!"

    Du Heng waved his hand: "I don't like to eat."

    The old man laughed loudly : "Then I can only call Xiaoman."

    "Brother Man, you Du Heng treats you really well. You don't eat wine but make wine. It's all up to you." These

    words are very useful to Xiaoman. I had a drink with the two old men in the yard for a while.

    Seeing that it was getting late, the two old men ate deliciously, and they were a little drunk: "Your family's wine is good. Is there a lot of brewing? I'll get some after the food is sold.

    " The pure brew mixed with water is a waste of wine, and it is worth the price if it is more expensive."

    Qin Xiaoman smiled and sent the two old men out: "Yes, although there is not much wine brewed this time, the two uncles are coming to order some wine There are still some to eat when you go back, and it will be considered affordable." "

    Okay!"

    The two old men nodded straightly, and told them not to forget about the grain store.

    After seeing off the people, Qin Xiaoman went back to the house. Du Heng had already removed the wine pot, and 50 catties of milia were brewed into 15 catties of wine, and three jars were filled.

    The yellowed distiller's grains left in the pot are grains, which are too much for people to eat, so it's okay to feed them to poultry.

    The two piglets caught and raised at the beginning of the year have also grown up a lot. When the sweet potatoes are ripe, they are mixed with some rice bran forage. The pigs grow the most meat after eating them.

    "Uncle Liu and Uncle Xu said that your wine is good, and they thought about selling grain to make wine." Qin Xiaoman hugged the packed wine jar lightly, and lightly bumped Du Heng's wrist: "Your wine making skills It’s so good, why don’t you use the leftover millet at home to make wine, and the left and right wine won’t spoil, and you can sell some of the wine if folks come to buy it.” “How about it?” Du Heng raised his eyebrows: “What do you