Although the land property has been paid, the tax has not yet been paid. Generally, everyone will sell the grain production of the year and exchange it for money to pay the tax.

    It is not so convenient for villagers who do not have vehicles and horses to go to the county seat. When they hear that someone in the village has contacted the grain shop and the grain store, they will go to ask. many.

    "The price of grain this year is not high. We contacted Yongfa Grain Bank. The price of corn is 800 stones, and rice is 1,000. But if the quality is good, the price may be lower if it is too bad."

    Qin Xiaoman didn't directly talk about the price given by the food store. The price they sell at home is better for negotiating. If they tell the high price to the folks, they will not get the ideal price when they retail in the past.     "Hey, at this price , the idea of

    ​​grain is sold for a few dollars. After the tax is paid, I am afraid that there will be no money left for the New Year."

The price of grain."

    The two old men sighed with their hands behind their backs, and said again: "How does the Yongfa Grain Company calculate the shipping fee?" "

    We sell more, and we charge a hundred yuan."

    The old man smacked After finishing his mouth, he said with emotion: "Your family's harvest this year is really good. Everyone's harvest is mediocre. After all, you two can grow crops." Qin Xiaoman also said politely: "It's just

    luck Maybe this year is the year when the land is producing grain, so next year it won't be done."

    The old man said: "Our few stones of grain are also going to be sold, and we haven't decided on a buyer yet."

    Du Heng came out of the house with a piece of apron tied Come out: "Two days later, the people from Tianqing Yongfa Food Shop will come over. Will Uncle Liu and Xu sell this grain shop? If I want to, I will ask when someone comes over. The Daliang Shop has some guarantees. If it sells it It’s easier to negotiate more prices.”

    The two old men frowned a little when they heard this: “If it’s really convenient to sell a pair, it will save you from going around the county town to inquire about the price, even if we can’t sell much. "

    There are only ten stones of grain in total. After paying the land property, there are only a few stones left. I have to keep some grain seeds outside and feed my own family. The grain that can be sold is only three to five stones." Du Heng said:

    " It doesn't matter, the neighbors who want to sell together, three or five stones a piece, and the addition of several families will be more. Although not one family, but they are all in our village, and then dragged to one family, The grain store has collected the money, and the grain store has not lost money."

    After hearing this, the two old men looked at each other and discussed: "That's great, if the price can be negotiated a little higher, it's better than selling it loose in the county town. There are many."

    The Qin family sells a lot of grain, so naturally they are willing to pay the one hundred yuan for shipping. Ordinary people sell less grain, and most of them are self-employed ox carts to send to the county.

    "Okay, then the two of us will go back and ask the nearby villagers who want to sell grain, add up the total, and then I will trouble you both to talk to the people from Yongfa Grain Bank." Du Heng replied: "It's all in the same village

    . My folks, easy to talk."

    The two old men had smiles on their faces, sniffed the smell of wine in the yard, probed frequently, and chatted with each other after finishing their business: "Are you two cooking wine at home? You are still warm, have you cooked wine to warm up?"