year Thirty shi, nineteen of the rice?!"

    After recollecting the number in his mouth, the recording pen stopped, and he quickly pulled Chun Plow from the hand of the village officer who helped him. booklet registered at the time.

    The sound of flipping paper was heard, and Lizheng clicked his tongue, then clicked again, he raised his head and looked at Du Heng: "Your family has cultivated 20 mu of corn, 10 mu of rice, and harvested 49 shi. Grain!"

    Qin Xiaoman didn't think much about coming here, and when he came to inquire about the situation, he just followed behind to the granary, and didn't want to talk.

    I always feel that this is expensive to say, and I lost 30% of the food production when I said it.

    But this morning, seeing Li Zheng heard his family's grain production this year was like a local turtle's first visit to the city, and he felt a sense of pride in his heart.

    He suddenly walked to the front and opened the granary. In a small room, most of the barrels in it were filled to the brim. In the empty room, the naked eyes could see the bright yellow corn kernels and rice.

    "I really harvested so much grain this year."

    Qin Xiaoman stood in the center, quite proud of himself.

    Although it wasn't his own grain, there was no farmer who didn't love grain. Seeing such a bountiful grain production, Lizheng hurried forward a few steps, and took a handful of sun-dried rice from half of the bucket.

    "I heard from the villagers who helped your family say that you two have a good harvest this year, and you didn't expect such a good harvest."

    Li Zheng couldn't let go of the grain, and put it back carefully after a long while. He bent over and patted Xiaoman on the shoulder: "In the future Seeing the output, it would be a pity to waste the land without cultivation!"

    Qin Xiaoman raised his eyebrows, he wanted to say that if he only paid 10% of the grain tax, let alone all the land at home. He is willing to let him open up some wasteland after planting it.

    But even though he didn't know what to say, he still knew what to say and what not to say.

    Li Zheng was as happy as his own family had had a bumper harvest, but in fact it was not much different. If the grain produced in the village was like that of the Qin family, he would not have to go to the farmers' homes again and again to collect the harvest.

    Qin Xiaoman said: "This year's weather is not bad, and it is only in a good year that we can get such a harvest. Presumably the villagers have a good harvest, and Lizheng can go to the county government this year." Hearing this, Lizheng's joy immediately took it

    back , I didn’t want to drink the water that I was still in a state of distress when I came, I just wanted to record the harvest quickly.

    After seeing the Qin family's harvest, he was so relieved that he immediately wanted to drink tea again.

    The few people went back to the main room, where they were putting down the brochures and eating tea, and chatted with the couple a few more times: "Don't tell me, this year is really not a good year, it's all because of the hard work of you two and your ability to cultivate. It’s impressive.”

    “Before I came to your house, I just came from the Zhao family. Although their farms are not the most in our village, they only have 30 acres of land in total, which is ten acres less than yours. But the Zhao family has a lot of fertile land, which is enough There are 20 mu."