Du Heng came out to record the rice, and brought out a bucket of porridge for everyone. The weather was hot and dry, and he was hungry before the meal time. Some food pads to cushion the stomach.

    Seeing that he was about to go out, Huzi was more excited than him, stretching his short legs and running ahead of him, seeing that he didn't come, he stopped and turned to look at him.

    One person and one dog walked to the field. The tiger cub has not been at home for many days. He usually eats whatever he feeds. Compared with when he came here, he has grown a circle of flesh. Before when he grabbed it, he felt fluffy and fluffy, but now he can feel soft. Meat.

    But this pup has only grown flesh, but it doesn't seem to grow tall. He is still so short that he dare not go out by himself on weekdays. The other big dogs in the village will bully him.

    Even if you want to go out for some fresh air, you have to follow Xiao Man and Du Heng.

    It is common to ask someone to harvest rice, porridge, rice and steamed buns, but some people only have porridge, and Du Heng's family also prepared white flour steamed buns.

    "Everyone, take a break and eat some porridge, water and steamed buns. This field is about to be harvested, don't worry about it for a while!"

    Seeing the porridge and rice coming, the big guys pushed each other politely and came over to get a bowl of porridge.

    Du Heng laid out the things without distributing them one by one. It was more comfortable for everyone to add porridge and get steamed buns, otherwise you would be embarrassed to eat by others.

    "The rice in your family grows really well. When I saw the yellow leaves of the rice in this field every summer, I was afraid that the rice would not produce rice. I didn't expect it to grow so well in autumn."

     Du Heng squatted on the edge of the  field Holding the ears of rice and watching, the rice in the big field has grown smoothly, but after all, Susukida was hit by another disaster, and there are 10% more grains than in the fertile field.   

     However, Qin Xiaoman said that the rice in this field was not good when it was planted before, and it was not unusual when it was 40% grainy. In comparison, this year's harvest is indeed much better.  

     Du Heng greeted everyone with a few words, and he continued to squat down to record, and everyone chatted about other things without disturbing them.   

     "Du Heng, the rice in your family has been harvested today."  

     Hearing the voice, Du Heng turned his head and saw Yao Tian'er, a helper, coming to talk to him.   

     He replied: "Well, we will dry the rice later."    

     The man paused, as if he wanted to say something, but he was too embarrassed to speak.   

     "What's the matter?"    

     "The rice in my house is not mature yet, and the harvesting time is later than everyone else's. Although there are not two acres of land, there are only two people in the house who can work. I don't know how much more sunny it will be." Days."  

     Du Heng's eyebrows twitched slightly, one of the helpers Du Heng hired when harvesting corn was Mrs. Yao, and this time he hired a helper to harvest rice, and this man came again.   

     He even made a joke with Qin Xiaoman at that time, saying that this family is really hardworking.    

     Xiao Man told him that the Yao family is a family with a foreign surname in the village, and they have only been in the village for not many years. The life of Xiao surnames in such a village is more difficult than that of ordinary families.