"The autumn harvest season is not only a season of harvest, but also an eventful season. You must not cause troubles with the county government and the court."

    Du Heng carried Qin Xiaoman to the meeting place in the village, and heard the county soldiers The boss is lecturing everyone.

    He heard a few words, but he didn't see the county soldiers comforting the villagers, but they mentioned taxation several times.

    Originally, I wanted to see the thieves arrested, and the county government's measures to stabilize people's hearts. It was really disappointing to hear these.

    For this reason, the villagers did not speak up, and they did not dare to make noise due to the prestige of the county soldiers, nor did they fully agree with the words of the county soldiers and agreed.

    Only Li Zheng, that is, the village head, said very attentively: "Thank you, the county military officer, for taking the trouble to come to Tianwan Village to bring these thieves to justice. The villagers have heard clearly what the officer said today. The tax and property will be paid on time during the month."

    The county soldier said with a bluffing face: "Wang Lizheng, your village is a cunning old man who pays taxes every year. Year after year, you are either late or in arrears. Don't think that Qin Zhiyan is in the county. When doing things in the yamen, he doesn't pay attention to the county's regulations, this Luoxia County is not in charge of Qin Zhiyan!"

    "What did the official say? We definitely didn't mean to default. It's just that the harvest is not good. Otherwise, we wouldn't dare to default on the county government's taxes if we had a hundred guts.

    " , Let’s see this year’s autumn harvest.”

    After saying that, the chief of the county soldiers raised his hand, and several county soldiers pushed all the bandits who were tied up with five flowers out of the village.

    "Officer, go slowly."

    Although he was reprimanded mercilessly in front of the whole village, Li Zheng still wanted to send the giant Buddhas out of the village with a smile on his face.

    The villagers also drooped their heads, as soon as they saw the people from the county government, they would have to worry about the tax once again.

    "Although a group of thieves were caught without any risk this time, everyone must not let down their vigilance, and take care of your own house during the autumn harvest." Li Zheng waved his hand: "Let's go, it's all gone."

Like a swarm of bees, the buzzing people with their companions are talking about crops, thieves, and taxation.

    "Are you two okay? Did you lose anything at home?"

    Qin Xiong who came back walked back with the couple.

    He didn't expect that he would have such a big mess after only leaving home for one night, and he was shocked.

    If he knew that something like this was going to happen, he definitely wouldn't stay outside.

    "No, I got them all back. On the contrary, I got all the meat from my second uncle's house. If I lost a piece, it would be a lot of money." "The

    thief didn't get it, and the family didn't lose anything."

    "It started before the autumn harvest. You have been robbed, and the world is not good. You two have a small family, and you must be terrified when this happens. I will bring you two dogs back tomorrow, so that I can take care of the house." Du Heng responded