He frantically went to light the oil lamp, and lit the torch with shaking hands. The whole house was illuminated and the fear in his heart subsided.

    Immediately afterwards, while going to the granary, he beat the pots and pans to make a loud noise, and shouted for people.

    The door of the granary was locked, and Du Heng got up to alert the thieves, but the lock of the lower barn door was already half-open and hung on the doorknob.

    Qin Xiaoman hurriedly pushed the door open and went in. There was a bag of rice in the barn, and a bag of newly harvested soybeans, but no one moved the millet. Maybe it was because of the urgent time and the price of the millet was too low. I didn't like it.

    Angrily, he kicked the door frame, and before he had time to tidy up, he quickly closed and re-locked the door.

    It was raining and thundering, and it was not easy to wake up the villagers.

    Qin Xiaoman hurriedly lit the torch, poured some lamp oil on it, and was going to find Du Heng.

    "Brother Man! Woo, my brother, is my brother on your side?!"

    Qin Xiaoman was about to go out when he heard sobbing and crying amidst the sound of rain. He frowned and saw Qin Xiaozhu running in sobbing.

    "Why are you here? There's a thief at home, and you're still running around!"

    Qin Xiaoman opened his mouth and scolded.

    "Our family was also attacked by thieves. The second brother chased him out with a knife. My mother also chased after her in fear of losing her life. I was afraid that no one would know where he went." "Where is the second uncle

    ? Maybe the big brother and sister-in-law have slept to death, can they?"

    "Father went to the county town today and didn't come back, the big brother and the big sister-in-law went back to their mother's house."

    Qin Xiaoman frowned so tightly that he could pinch a fly to death: "I really know how to choose the time, the family What did you lose?"

    "What else can be lost, of course it is meat."

    Qin Xiaoman said: "If you are afraid, just stay here. Du Heng chased the thief out. It seems that there is more than one thief. If there is a fight, Du Heng How could they be their opponents?"

    Seeing Qin Xiaoman rushing out holding the torch, Qin Xiaozhu wanted to grab him, but his hands and feet were not as fast as him.

    "You don't even have your shoes on and go after them! What if the thief comes back and steals the house!" "

    Then go back and guard the house. Everything valuable in my house has been stolen, and there are even more valuable things in your house!"

    Qin Xiaozhu heard a roar from a distance, he was well protected as a child, and his family is full of fierce men, he has never seen the thrill of a thief coming to the door, he was afraid and worried about his family.

    Standing on the small road in front of Qin Xiaoman's house, he didn't know where to go, but saw a fire flickering on the field.

    After several hesitations, Qin Xiaozhu decided to go home and watch over him. He cried as he walked, the road was pitch black, and he was walking only on his familiarity with the road.

    He fell to the mud floor with a slap, and he cried louder. Just as he was about to get up by himself, he was suddenly pulled up by a pair of strong hands.