The fruit of milo millet can be ground into flour to make steamed buns and noodles, but the taste is not very good, and the price is naturally lower than that of white flour and rice. It is a choice for the poor to fill their stomachs.    

     Although the value of the fruit of miliflora is not high, it is a treasure for farmers. The reed ears that carry the fruit can be bundled into a useful broom after the fruit is removed, and the reed stem, reed root and leaves can be used as firewood .   

    Although the price of low-growing soybeans is much higher, after the beans are removed, they can only be used as firewood.    

     This year, the yield of milo and soybeans per mu of land is not bad, more or less for one stone, about one and a half stones.    

     Rapeseed is the highest yield of these three crops this year, but in general, it has exceeded Qin Xiaoman's expectations. I am happy. After all, with the high yield of rapeseed in the front, he is not surprised that the yield of the last two crops is good. To a certain extent, the state of mind has calmed down a lot.  

    "The soybeans in your family grow really well. They are round and round, and there are not many shriveled ones. Your elder brother told me that he also wants to grow some soybeans next year."

    When the weather is hottest in the afternoon, the sorghum and soybeans harvested at home are stripped from the plants and dried in the yard. One piece is red and the other is yellow. People are jealous.

    Sun Dongmei wore a straw hat, she finished taking care of the housework, Qin Wei went out, and she was not in the mood to take a nap when the man was not at home.

    This morning, when I have free time, I come here for a walk. I heard that the couple's millet and beans are harvesting well, so I come to have a look and chat with Xiaoman.

    The sun was strong, and the retrieved soybean plants and milia were scorched in two suns. There was no sign of rain, and Qin Xiaoman did not collect them into the woodshed.

    The main thing is that he still wants to make room for the firewood room. When he has time, he goes to the private mountain to take back those wooden branches and put them away.

    The spring bamboo shoots and rapeseed that were harvested earlier have taken up a lot of space.

    Qin Xiaoman prepared to throw it under the eaves to pile it up when he had time. After the autumn harvest, he would use it to pay the land property tax to the county. The left and right counties also needed firewood.

    When Sun Dongmei came over, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman didn't take a nap either, and they were tying brooms with reed ears at the entrance of the main room after dinner.

    "Sister-in-law, come and sit in the room. The entrance of this room is the coolest." "

    That's right, it's the coolest place at home, and there's always the wind blowing.

    " Love watching these things.

    After seeing enough, he went to the house. Seeing this, Du Heng got up and poured Sun Dongmei a cup of herbal tea.

    "It's tied a lot."

    Sun Dongmei looked at the ten brooms on the ground. The bundles were very solid, and the reeds were neatly trimmed: "But you want to sell them in the county?"

    Qin Xiaoman handed over a stool, and he He patted the broom and said, "My husband-in-law made it. He is skillful and the bundles look better than mine. Anyway, there are a lot of reed ears, so I don't need so many at home, and I can sell them for ten yuan in the county town."