Li Wanju were not happy, It stands to reason that Li Wanju is such a snobbish person, and the Li family is the landlord, so she should be happy.

    Sun Dongmei sighed, and only after listening to the quarrel at home did she realize that it was at the beginning of the year that Qin Xiong took Li Wanju and Qin Xiaozhu to visit the county town to visit the New Year.

    It was at this juncture that I did not know how to meet a matchmaker in the city. At that time, I chatted with Li Wanju very much. Seeing that Qin Xiaozhu was just at his age, he said that there was a good family in the county who was asking for marriage.

    Li Wanju just listened and said that the ancestors of that family were scholars, but it is a pity that there are only three generations, and the population is thin. Now the only son of the family has passed the Tongsheng examination, and now he wants to find a family.

    That family looked down on the families in the county, thinking that their brothers and girls were pampered and poor in health, and they were afraid that they would not be able to bear children. The two generations of their ancestors suffered from this.

    Right now, I want to find a family from the village, but people say they are from a scholarly family. Even if I want to find a family from the countryside, I can't find too bad a family. The Qin family is just right.

    At that time, Li Wanju didn't agree either, she just pretended to have heard the gossip, and then not long ago, the matchmaker actually came back again.

    At this moment, the mother and son began to think about it and took this matter to heart.

    It's a pity that before I had time to discuss with Qin Xiong, the fifth son of the Li family returned to his hometown, and when he came back, he said that his father came to the house to propose marriage.

    If Qin Xiaozhu was quite happy with Li Laowu in the past, Li Laowu would come back once a year or so, and every time he came back, he would bring Qin Xiaozhu some exotic gadgets, so my brother can't be shaken.

    But at the same time, it can be regarded as keeping the clouds open to see the moon, but Qin Xiaozhu refused all of a sudden, saying that he wanted to marry a reasonable scholar and didn't like big bosses.

    Speaking of which, Sun Dongmei glanced at Du Heng.

    Qin Xiaoman frowned. He and Qin Xiaozhu grew up together. Although they didn't deal with each other, they understood his thoughts very well.

    Hearing what her sister-in-law said, he immediately said: "Why, he wants to find someone like Du Heng?"

    Sun Dongmei smiled and patted Qin Xiaoman's arm, with a low voice that only the two of them could hear: "Who made your Du Heng So recruiting, I’ve seen flawless beautiful jade this morning, how can I put a plain silver hairpin on it.”

    Qin Xiaoman pursed his lips, and he said that Qin Xiaozhu had always hated coming to their house, and that he was willing to send things by himself this year. Ran.

    I felt something was wrong early on, but luckily I was on my guard.

    "Okay, anyway, my father-in-law and mother-in-law are arguing endlessly over this matter, so I don't dare to say anything more. Anyway, they will make up their own minds." Qin Xiaoman thought that no matter what the outcome of the debate, it would probably be the case anyway

    . I will choose one of the two, and I will have wedding wine to eat.

    "I won't interrupt the quarrel between the second uncle and the second aunt. When I come later, the two of them will quarrel even more fiercely."