Her

A critical emergency occurred at the gallery and needed your immediate attention. Jungkook followed you to the Uber as you both rushed to put on the attire for the evening. Unfortunately, hair rolls still clung to your head and your makeup was far from ready, but it seemed that was the furthest thing from your mind.
Upon arriving at the gallery, a young man, who introduced himself as Beomgyu, escorted you inside and he followed behind the two of you with your makeup bag in hand. However, it became apparent what was going on as soon as he entered the gallery.

The person he spotted first was a tall, slender man with dyed soft-pink hair, who raged at a shorter man with an apron on. Another man, this one far younger and seemingly similar in age to Beomgyu, had his head lowered as he grimaced and hid behind the shorter man. Hwasa, in a skin-tight, jaw-dropping gold dress, came rushing out from the back. She announced that she was unsuccessful in locating a replacement statue.

His gaze then immediately landed on the centerpiece and he approached to discover the head was detached from the rest of the sculpture.
Beomgyu explained the young waiter accidentally dropped a steel tray from the second floor. It landed directly on the statue's shoulder and separated the head from the body.
The ceramic piece had arrived with a fragile head to represent the times the original one had been damaged. The unexpected blow caused a crack that began in her collarbone and traveled down the length of her arm. You sighed under your breath once Beomgyu finished the explanation.

Moreover, the pink-haired man's grand gestures caught his attention again. His anger hadn't faltered and he made sure his discontentment was heard. Hwasa intervened and dismissed the men, who he assumed were the catering company hired for tonight. He watched as Hwasa calmed the pink-haired man. You paid no attention to the hectic surrounding as you focused on the statue, assessing the situation in silence. It wasn't until you asked Hwasa for a lighter that they noticed your presence.

      The pink-haired man intriguingly towered over you, "What are you doing," he asked with a puzzled expression as you began to rip the edges on a photograph that was glued on the statue's neck, "Why are you doing that?"

       "I don't think that'll work," Hwasa said as she also watched you burn the edges off, "I don't think it can be salvaged, babe."

      "God, my sculpture, my baby--" the pink-haired man groaned, "It's ruined--"

       "It's not necessarily ruined," you said, still focused, "There might be a way we can fix it--" you paused while you tore at the photographs near the crack by the statue's collarbone, "We could add our own too, damage her a little to make her imperfect," you glanced up to signal Beomgyu to get you something, he instantly rushed out of the room, "Maybe the crack can symbolize something and by adding burned edges, maybe that could bring some kind of narrative," you kept the attention of everyone as you absentmindedly continued to burn the photograph, "For no human has no story or a journey without some scars."
You stepped back and took in the new alteration as Hwasa and the pink-haired man, who he guessed was Sir Anthony, inspected what you'd done.

The collaboration was aimed at merging two unique forms of creative vision. You explained on the ride over that the showcase was primarily in favor of Sir Anthony as it was his first time becoming a signed artist. Beforehand, he worked independently and gained popularity without the help of an agent or any PR, only his personality, reputation, and talents aided him.
Photojournalism had become your main target as you'd already said your farewells to the art world, but there was no denying that you'd never lose your creative flair. Impressive...

You turned to Jungkook briefly and smiled, his brows immediately flung up in pleasant disbelief. Jungkook returned your smile, surprised by how easily you grasped the situation and without hesitation brought forth a solution.
       "That's actually not bad," Hwasa said and turned to Sir Anthony, "It's your piece, so it's your call."