Companion

The sound of a muffled voice along with a shove on his back woke him up. Grogginess overcame him as he shifted before noticing the blonde-haired woman who was standing by the couch.
       "S-Solar?" His throat felt drier than the Sahara Desert, "What are you doing here?" He opened his eyes and took in the surroundings before murmuring, "Oooh." The realization of what transpired last night came back to him.

Seokjin's place.

A light groan escaped him as his head began to pound, like a constant drumming from within that caused an agonizing throb.
       "'Oh' is right." Solar said as he scanned the new surroundings. "Get up, I'm making coffee."

       "Where's Jin?" He asked as he shoved the blanket that was covering his fully clothed body.

       "Upstairs, taking a shower. I woke him up before you. You guys were curled up on the sofa together." He followed her to the kitchen while sniffing himself, "Yeah, you need one too." She reached for a mug before pouring the savory scented and warm liquid into it, "So, what did you guys end up doing?"

       "Bar hopping."

       "Bar hopping?"

       "Yeah, we started at one bar. Bodied that shit, then went to the next and next until we ended up at a stripcluuuu--" he paused when he caught Solar's gaze. Her smile and interest faded.

       "Stripclub?! You guys went to a stripclub?"

       "Wait. No!" His voice grew more squeaky, more high-pitched than he thought it could go, "We didn't go to any stripclub. I meant to say we ended up--"

       "I can't believe Jin went to a stripclub!"

       "No, I went to a stripclub. Jin was doing something else, probably writing you some romantic poetry or something."

       She eyed him momentarily, totally unamused, "You are a bad liar, Jeon Jungkook."

       She handed him the mug while he cursed at himself for breaking the bro-code, "Can we not tell him?" He pleaded as she reached for her bag on the kitchen counter, fumbling with the content inside.

       "I don't like stripclubs."

       "You should go. They're fun." She shot him a glare, still unamused, and he swallowed what felt like a rock underneath her gaze.

He didn't remember Solar being this fierce.
Last, he'd seen or spoken to her was at the wedding. Beforehand, she was attentive as all hell, far more affectionate more so than you.

In the beginning, he would share his physiotherapy sessions with Seokjin. They built a bond he had forgotten about. Solar would often attend their joint sessions, encouraging her fiancé and helping him reach his goals. Other times, she would show him the same courtesy as well.
He appreciated every moment he shared with the couple, but he hadn't seen then since their wedding.

It didn't feel right to associate himself with people you considered close friends. You weren't dating anymore and as much as that, itself, hurt him, he couldn't help but feel a way about you for taking his new friends away from him.

       With a straightened back, he listened as Solar stated her reasoning before smugly responding with, "Well you can't really be a self-proclaimed feminist and say you don't like the environment. Those girls work hard for their money." He smirked at the daggers her eyes were sending, "Just because you don't agree with their lifestyle doesn't mean they don't have the right to take off their clothes."