Chapter 46

3rd person

"Your a curse." Carlos said to you roughly. You whole body spooked hearing those words.

"What-what did I do?" You asked with tears in your eyes. The past days you and Kevin have been interrupted,cockblocked, and all of the interruptions by Carlos. He has been haunting your life, stalking you, hunting you, you always felt his presence near you.

"Oh you know what you did, you RUINED MY LIFE." Carlos shouted raspy. You flinched, your hand gripped onto the nearest thing. You then felt your arms get creased by a cold object. You turned around to see a gun nudging on your fingers.

You screamed and fell backwards on your ass cheeks. Carlos picked up the gun and pointed at himself, his index finger hovering over the trigger button. You covered your eyes as you heard a bang. You heart was racing, feelings a weird sensation in your stomach. You hated this scene.

POP

"Y/n?"

You woke up. Hot and sweaty. You jumped up and looked around your surroundings. Your heart was racing, and your head was pulsing. Your eyes stopped once you saw Kevin's body.

"Are you okay?" He asked. You took a second to look at him. His hair was sticking to his forehead, his shoulders were rapidly rumbling up and down. As for his whole body seemed to radiate heat.

You swallowed whatever wetness was in your mouth, and stretched.

"Yeah, I just had a very disturbing dream." You said raspy. You rubbed your eyes and tried to calm down your heavy breathing. You had a very weird dream, a dream that took place for over a year. When it's only been a few hours.

Kevin sighed and went to the closet to get clothes.

"Why are you all sweaty?" You asked.

"I just got back from soccer practice. I have a game next week." He responded, looking for clothes.

"I'm going to take a shower." He stated. You smiled at him and sat at the edge of the bed, your legs dangling off.

Your whole body was sticky and unpleasant. You needed to wash off quick, but Kevin was already showering in the bathroom. You sighed and stood up. You had forgot that your lap was bare, quickly, you put on underwear and pants.

You got your slides (with socks) and walked out the door to try to find another shower. Each step you took rubbed with your head, making your head start to hurt. You groaned and went into the Kitchen.

You saw memo sitting in the living room with Alexis, they were shouting and screaming at the tv.

"THAT WAS TOTALLY A HAND BALL!" Memo shouted at the tv. Him and Alexis were both watching tv very intensely.

"NO! THATS OBVIOUSLY NOT!" Alexis shouted back.

"What's going on?" You asked as you walked into the living and out of the kitchen.

Both Alexis and Memo looked at you and then looked back at the tv. Memo snatched the remote and rewinded the play.

"Look, is that a hand ball?" Memo asked you, his eyes racing back and forth between you and the tv.

You looked at what he was talking about.

"Yeah? That's obviously a hand ball." You said confused. Alexis looked offended and turned his body away from you.

"So what? You like América now?" Alexis said offensively.

"What? Look I need to take a shower but Kevin's in the shower and if you can't tell I'm sweaty and sticky." You said as you scanned your body.