Chapter 24

MUSIC!! MÚSICA! PUT ON SOME MUSIC TO GET THE EMOTION GOING IT HELPS

Y/n

I saw him.

Kevin.

I also saw a bunch of people looking at me, up and down. I heard a gasp from the crowd. I guess people like my dress?

But I looked a Kevin.

I instantly froze, why was he here? Well I guess this was a sport party. I felt a shock wave roam through my body, he was talking to a girl. A very pretty girl.

She had blonde hair, and brown eyes, her dress was blue and black. While her makeup was on point. She was so beautiful, I couldn't help but feel jealous.

They were at least 15 feet away from me. I turned around to check if my mom and dad were still watching me, they weren't. They were talking to random people, well I don't know them. then I started to get closer to Kevin.

Kevin and that girl were talking, the girl kept on laughing. I bent down, my dress being a bit wrinkled, and started to walk closer to them. I really wanted to know what they were saying. I don't know why it interests me to know what they are saying, but it does.

I've never been the noisy type, but ever since I moved here I've been doing all these new things.

I hid behind some poles, it was pretty nice to have these around. The poles im guessing are for to hold up the ceiling. I was getting closer and closer. They were in deep conversation, I could see them starting at each other's eyes. Why was he giving her so much attention? I mean it's okay if he does, it just bothers me.

The music was getting loud, as more and more people were coming in. It was pop music, it gets you in the dancy mood. didn't pay attention to that though, I started to walk slowly over to them. Trying to hear.

I heard Kevin laugh out loud, I checked them. And I saw both of them leaning in, what were they doing? Were they about to kiss!? I can't let them kiss, I- I don't know why but I can't let them kiss.

I then started to walk faster, my heels clicking on the floor as I dodged people in front of me.

Just as they were about to connect lips, I bumped into someone and fell down. I didn't get to see if they kissed, and to be honest I don't really want to see that sight. People stopped talking and everyone gasped. My head was ringing as I rubbed my head.

I was on my butt, I could already feel the sore ness in my ass. I rubbed my hip, I heard someone say sorry. It shocked me because there voice didn't sound like their first language.

I looked up at the person I bumped into, and I saw Joao Felix.

A very handsome, attractive futball player. Of Course, this was a sport party. So many sport people are gonna be here. I guess I wasn't expecting him. Though many people probably weren't expecting me.

He was, so beautiful. I haven't seen him in a long time. Last time I saw him was on tv, I never knew him personally. But I knew he was a girls dream.

His accent was thick, it sounded very attractive. I stared at him, mesmerized. I was still sitting on the floor, me and him were just making eye contact. He held out his hand, and I took it.

I brushed down my dress as I realized that people were circling around us. I felt blush on my face as I got embarrassed every second. But Joao didn't seemed to mind, he just tilted his head. His eyes were looking at me like a puppy.

"Nice to meet you." He said, he's accent was very pretty. He held out his hand for me to shake.

I took it and shook it.