Chapter 11

updated•

KEVIN

Science, ugh.

My science teacher was talking about whatever unit we were on. While my mind was on something else, well more like someone else. I just couldn't get over what happened 1st hour. I had a whole hour and 30 minutes to make her fall for me. While I just made a fool of myself.

I did deny my feelings for her to Diego, so now I can't ask him for help. Y/n, ugh she just drives me crazy. I don't get why I feel such emotions over her, I barely know her! But I juts feel something connecting us together.

It all happened when I was playing a game. It was Mexico vs Poland. Me and her locked eyes so many times, I think that's why we won the game.  Or maybe I'm just delusional.

I felt my heartbeat increase when that happened. She was just so, perfect? She just drives me insane thinking about her. Though she probably doesn't really like me much. I saw her staring at me when those girls were touching up on me. She probably thinks I'm a player, and not in fútbol.

I hated how they did that. Though, it makes me feel some type of way that I know y/n was watching, was this toxic? Oh no, I don't want to be toxic.

I'm not sure and to be honest I need to stop thinking about it or else I'm going to get embarrassed.

"Okay uhmmm Kevin." The teacher said. I snapped out of my gaze as I looked up at my female teacher. She raised her eyebrows as she put her hands on her hips in a bitchy way.

I could see girls staring at me.

"Oh uh what's going on?" I asked as I flipped l through my book that was upside down.

"Okay, mr wanna be famous. What's the answer to this?" She said, totally disrespecting my carrier. I didn't even want to be here and to be honest I don't have to be here. I'm not sure why, but it felt right to be here.

"I don't fucking know?" She gasped.
"Excuse my language, I don't know." I said as I cleared my throat. Curse words just slip out of my mouth sometimes, I need to get that under control.

"Ohh Kevin don't be a bad boy now." I could hear a girl say, I turned to her and saw her twirling her hair. Ew.

"Okay Kevin that's enough! Go to the principals office!" my teacher yelled.

" for?" I asked as I got up and packed my stuff. I had barely done anything, apart from swearing but everyone does that. I'm starting to think that the teacher is just out for me.

"Just go!" She yelled as she pointed to the door. I put my hands up in defense, as I took my books and headed out. I could hear some girls practically purring over me. To bad none of them was y/n.

-

Y/N

We were playing some kickball game.

"Okay y/n go to the boys team for this. " the p.e teacher said. I went into the line with the boys as I stood at the end of the line. My hands behind my back.

"Okay 3rd time. Remember if she reaches the mate, get her." I could hear people on the outfield say.

I waited and waited for my turn. As I was about to get ready and kick the ball, the teacher stopped me.

"Hold on." He said to me.

"Okay listen up, if she makes it around it fully once without being tagged, there team wins" The p.E teacher shouted so everyone could hear.