Chapter 4

•updated•

Y/N

I picked up the note, my parents were behind me. I'm guessing they were reading over my shoulder.

It was something in code. It wasn't Spanish or English, or any other language. Not by what I can tell. My dad snatched away from me, and he opened the door to go inside our hotel.

Was that invitation for him?

My dad picked up my bags from the floor and placed it on the counter. I got a lot of things, new clothes and new shoes. And somehow we are still not in depth!

I was still pretty curious about the invitation, and it was eating me alive. I wanted to know what that note was about. Especially because it could be a hint of why we are in Mexico. I know, I'm nosy.

I sat on the couch as I nervously bounced and type my legs and feet around. How will I say this.

" what was that note thing about ?" I asked like I had no idea. You couldn't hear how nervous I was so that was good. My dad picked up the note and placed it in his pocket.

" it's an invitation to a party. It's about a week or 2 from now, nothing you need to worry about now." He said sternly. A party eh? What type of party are we talking about.

Although I was still confused about it I didn't want to keep asking questions or else they will know I'm on to them. I need to know why we are here. I know it's something bad.

I laid down on the coach again, I got my phone out and checked if there's anything going on lately. I didn't want to go back on tiktok, not while Neymar is trend. God knows what my hormones would do.

I saw that there's a soccer game, oh right I forgot it's Mexico vs Poland. We are gonna see that live which is always fun. I check the time it is 5:21 p.m So i still have some time to practice my guitar... oh I forgot to mention I have a guitar. I know how to play a lot of instruments.

My favorite is the guitar.

-

I played and practice for about an hour before I heard my mom call me into there room. I grabbed my phone and checked the time,7:46 I read.

I put my phone in my pocket as I placed the guitar down. I then walked towards my parents room.

I opened the door to see my mom and dad laying down on their  bed." Hm?" I asked rubbing my eyes like I was tired. Which when you are playing a instrument for a long time it is tiring.

My parents opened there mouth and spoke," so we were talking about the soccer game and your dad I got us a seat, front row seat. So we can be right next the players, kinda. " my mom said.

Front row seats? Maybe this will be a good time to ask why we have so much money.

" I got a question, how are we affording all of this? I mean we never really went to games before and now we are going front row seats? This is just isn't adding up." I say while waving my hands around. My parents stayed quiet before telling me "we'll tell you when everything is settled in. Now we just went shopping so pick out some nice clothes for tomorrow, we don't want you dressing like a hobo. Even tho your cloths look like it." My mom says as she says the last part quiet.

I nodded my head and went back into my room. I had got a lot of clothes so I'm going to pick out my favorite fit.  Hmmm.

After some time of thinking I picked out a tight black crop top and jeans.

I wasn't gonna show my mom what I was wearing or my dad. God knows what they will say to me. And especially because They hate my style. They want me to dress up like a Mexican' but I really don't know what they mean by that.

I laid that out on my couch because I don't got my own room. Oh that reminds me that tomorrow we will be going to our new house.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket to see that it was 8:23 p.m so maybe I should shower and sleep, I do have a long day ahead of me. I looked through my bag of clothes. I got a plain black shirt with blue sweatpants. I know this is a horrible fit but I'm only gonna sleep with it.

I grabbed my clothes and I went into the shower. I turned it on and waited for it to be nice and warm. I stripped down and admire myself in the mirror. I sure did lost a ton of weight. Witch I am proud of myself for that.

Tho my breast still need to lose some weight to.

I went into the shower and felt the warm water cover my body with its pleasure. I got my shampoo and used it on my hair. I then got my conditioner and used that as Well. I shaved my legs and scrub my body.

Once I got out I wrapped my hair up and covered myself in a towel as I put lotion on my legs.

I then put on my clothes like look pretty baggy on me but it's okay.  I unwrapped ny hair and brushed it.

It was still wet, but that's okay to.

I laid down on the coach, and went back on my phone. I scrolled on TikTok before seeing yet another edit of Neymar. It was him running,that's all?

I looked in the comments to see girls drooling for him. And saying foul things that my brain can't comprehend. These girls are so down bad for this guy. And yet he doesn't even know any of them exist.

I will NEVER be this down bad for a soccer player. I will only ever love my bf. I can't even think about another person right now.

I turn my phone off again as I rolled in my couch and closed my eyes.

-

I opened my eyes and checked the time. It as still pretty early. I went and looked at my clothes I have picked out for today. I put it on. And oh my I looked fine. I never complement myself but golly I was a snack today.

I brushed my hair that is now a beautiful color. You can really see the vibrate color in it.

It was so silky which I love. I heard my parents wake up, and from what I'm guessing they are getting ready as well.

I did a little bit of makeup that I brought. It wasn't anything fancy it's just so I don't look like a rat. I then brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine.

I heard the door open to my parents room. I opened the bathroom door to see who it was and I saw my parents, Nicely dressed. My mom eyed me up and down.

" and who said you could wear that? . " she said angrily. My dad didn't seem to mind tho. Actually he wasn't even paying attention at all to what ny mom was saying.

" it's hot as hell outside excuse my language, but it is really hot and I feel comfortable like this." I said. I wasn't yelling or staying quiet. It was more like a calm vibe.

She shook her head like she was disappointed.
" vámonos then. " she said with a sigh at the end.

I had a huge grin on my face as I walked out of the house and go into our car. My parents were talking about the soccer game the whole way there. I didn't really pay mind to it though. I never was a HUDGE fan of it but I knew a lot.

We pulled up to the stadium, and we were escorted to our seats, that were right In front of the soccer field, or it's the closest we can get to it.

We waited and waited while I had to hear a lot of people shouting. I put an emotionaless face on, I never liked showing emotion to people that weren't my mom and dad.

It's an act so people don't bother me. Some people even give me stares time to Time. But that's okay. It's what I want honestly.

-

A ton of people started cheering, then I saw them. The Poland team was coming out from one corner. People were going nuts. And after they were done.

Mexico came out of the other corner. Everyone from my side of the stadium was cheering so loud I couldn't even remember to listen.

I looked at the bored that shows in up close on the Soccer players. And then I saw a beautiful guy. The same guy that my dad was watching a while back.

I got his name it was

Kevin?