Chapter 28

Y/n

I went home. I went into my room and laid down on my bed, letting out the biggest scream. I was super happy! I mean I can finely go back! I can see my old friends! Old family! Possibly Luis! I mean life seems good right now.

I just can't wait to smell the air of that place. I miss it so much, I just can't wait any longer! I got up and started to jump around my room. I just had way to much energy in me. I then looked out my window, I saw Diego's blinds were still closed. My big happy smile just faded away, I felt my vibe change completely.

Where was Diego? I haven't heard from him at all. I started to get worried about him, where is he? I texted him, called him, I even went to his house. Nada, what happened to him? I seen him at school and like that, ya he's gone.

Maybe he's gonna go to America to right? He's got to, he's apart of the soccer team. What if he died? No, I'm getting ahead of myself. Kevin and the team wouldn't be All so happy and joy full. I'll ask when I get a chance, I miss him.

I sighed and laid down on my bed, I closed my eyes. Then I heard the door open, I opened my eyes again and saw my dad standing by the door frame. I sat up and groaned, I was just about to have the best sleep ever to.

"Que?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes, it was barely even night. It was like 5 but day light savings or whatever, When my body sees the dark I get sleepy. My said turned on my closet light, and he sat down on the edge of my bed.

"So, I talked to memo, He told me everything I need to know. He also told me what happened at the party." My dad said, he wasn't looking at me, but part of me was glad that he wasn't. I got embarrassed because of the party, I barely remember it but I hope the fight wasn't about me.

"Puse." I said, tired. He sighed, I could see his shoulders rise then fall. He turned around, his body still facing the opposite side of me.

"You can go, but I will need daily texts or calls form you. Either me or you mom. I just need to know that your alright." He said. I could feel my stomach leap in happiness, I was finally gonna go back! Yes!

I kept the same tired face on, but my body kept shaking in excitement. " alright then." I said, slightly moving my facial features. He patted the bed and stood up, stretching.

"He said tomorrow morning at 10:30 to be outside. He's gonna drive you into the airport. I'll see you tomorrow morning, pack all your stuff today." He said. I nodded. My dad then left the room, Closing the door. As soon as I heard the door click, I got up and started dancing.

Why was I so energetic? Because I'm going to America! Don't get me wrong, Mexico is beautiful. It's actually my culture, but being at my home state is all i ask for. I danced, jumping and prancing. This was the only way to get my energy out, Cringe, but smart. I then stopped, catching my breath. I really need to start doing sports again.

I took a sip of water that was on my counter. Shit I need to pack my stuff.

I looked into my closet and just packed all of my shoes and clothes. I didn't have THAT much because I moved here not to long ago, leaving everything. So taking this is just enough. I digged into my closet and found my suitcase, I packed it all in and zipped it up.

I put my suitcase by my counter, I laid down and closed my eyes once again.

Thought it was pretty early, and I was still pretty excited about it all. My mind drifted away thinking about Kevin, what me and him would do at America, what me and him would play, say, do, any action. I just wanted it all. I just wanted to see Kevin again, I've been thinking about this lately. Actually way to much.

I just love to see Kevin. The way his lips part when he's mad, they way his bed head looks and his raspy morning voice. I could still hear his voice purr and rumble in the room, that just replays in my head over and over again. I can't get over his pretty eyes, the way he smiles and that little smile lines shows up. His little movements, just him in general is just working me up.