Chapter 2

•updated•

Y/N

I lay down on my bed after I was done packing. I tried my best to cry. But I couldn't, a strange thing about me is I like to cry. It just helps me more than a counselor can do. And when I can't it hurts, like I want to cry because I cant cry. Confusing? Well that's one thing about me.

So I just lay there on my bed, waiting for my parents to say something to me. Well they check up on me? Do they even care that I've been crying my eyes out because of this? I bet they don't, they hadn't shown any emotion beside disappointment towards me.

I curl up just staring at my wall. I don't have a tv in my room. Neither a phone. I usually just play soccer or basketball. I do it alone of course. I don't have anyone else to play with. And my bf does hockey.

I hear footsteps coming towards my way. I turn around, seeing my dad.

"I know it's hard. Please be tough for me mija. It's hard for all of us. We'll be going on a plane for the first time. Be ready in 10 mins." He said.

I nodded

He then pulled something out of his back,
"Here, I know you had a hard time with all of this so I got you something. Te amo." He finished. He then handed me a phone, the newest one. I know it is because all my friends had it.

I do appreciate it but I don't want to turn into those kids who have there heads stuck in the screen. He then left me, closing the door shut.

I open the case and saw it, it was red with a black camera. I turned it by holding the power button. My best friend, jaylyn showed met that. There was an apple logo with a black and white pattern. When I turned it on it asked me a bunch of things, I quickly answered them and I looked in the AppStore and saw TikTok. I downloaded it based on the reviews. Also my friends said it was a good app.

I then saw Snapchat, it seemed cool so I downloaded it to. I put my phone in my pocket when I saw my parents at the door frame. I sighed as I got up and took my suitcase. Think positive, maybe I would be back to normal.

We went outside and inside the car, neither of us spoke a word to each other. We got out of the car once we got to the airport, which btw I didn't know we had money for.

I opened the car door and took my suitcase that only a limited things inside. I saw my parents talking to each other. So they talk to each other but not me? Wow. I see how it is.

I rolled my suitcase over to ny parents while I stood behind it."What do we do now." I said. I had never been on a plane let alone airport. This is all new to Me. "Right now we are going to go inside that place over there," My mom pointed at the airport." And we are going to sit and wait for our airplane." She finished.

I sighed. And leaned over the car and waited for my mom and dad to stop talking about whatever there talking about, I would eavesdrop on them but I have to much on my mind right now. Even though I know they are hiding something from me, I was to. They didn't know about my crying and my bf. Hell they didn't even know what school I go to.

I could hear my parents wrap up the conversation,"okay mija let's go, we can get something to eat in there and then we'll go on the plane." My dad said. I lifted my suitcase and rolled it on the ground. My parents did as well.

We went and put our luggages on some type of thing, watching our suitcases leave inside n whatever that thing is. We went and ate at a Chinese restaurant there, the food was amazing. The only off thing is There was just silence and tension between us. My mom and dad would say some things to each other about food or our new house. Which gave me an ick.